Some signs of the right TCs - page 16

Nikolai Semko 2020.03.03 04:47

Thank you.

Nikolai Semko:

I.e. the total size of such a database would be 28000*20*1.05 =588 kB, Such an array would cover 40-50 years of history.

(That's a pretty stiff economy.) Logarithmic-compressing the data in this way, we lose them without the possibility of recovery, right?

Aleksey Mavrin:

It's a real economy) Logarithmic-compressing data in this way, we lose it without the possibility of recovery, right?

It just discards everything superfluous. What is no longer of use to the TC.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Do you take drugs?

Cream)

fxsaber:

@TheXpert purposely put the word "correct" in quotes. When I created the thread, I could not foresee that the word would cause so many comments completely off-topic. It is a case where the power of the word has not played in a positive direction. I can't rename it. I can't even think of another name - I can't think of anything.

Mathematically correct TS.

Nikolai Semko:

simply discard anything superfluous. Things that are no longer useful to the TC.

on graphs and memory saving interesting

I haven't found anything on the subject yet.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Do you take drugs?

Oh, what did he say?

I think he said it right, the universe is expanding, it's a known fact. Didn't you study astronomy?

The man gave an analogy, unfortunately you are not very good at it, your work at the fodder mill is taking its toll.

Oh, yes, you're probably a teacher of Russian who does not even know it, but ..... ))))

Nikolai Semko:

i.e. the total size of such a database would be 28000*20*1.05 =588 kB, Such an array would cover 40-50 years of history.

Nikolai, can this be done in quadruple?

Martingeil:

Nikolai, can this be done in quad?

You can, but in Fours there is no such option to load ticks. The entire calculation will be based on minute bars and will start from minute bars. Of course, it will be much faster and more compact, but less informative.

The main salt here is the ticks, of course. Therefore the four has very big limitations.

In general this may be useful for a four, but for specific tasks.

Allow me to interject myself into your discussion. In my opinion, especially for neural network systems, it is important that it works stably at least on the nearest higher timeframe. Say you optimized on TF M15, and the system showed at least tolerable results on M5 and H1. What A????. I've got a thought in my trunk -.... It got dusty, but it may come in handy.