Looking for patterns - page 66

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market is a random process which is ordered.

Well, that's the point - the market is deterministic chaos.

If you look at the methods of dealing with such things, they are extremely complex. Therefore, everyone, to the best of their ability, is trying to profit from the here and now. On the whole, however, I would not venture to speak of any permanent patterns.

Martingeil:

The market cannot be a random process in my view, on the other hand I agree.

Although my thinking differs from European rational thinking, we think differently, from the irrational to the rational.

No. It is random in small fluctuations.

The higher the TF, the more regular it is.

Tiki. Ha-ha-ha. Oh. Sorry. On the first step.

Alexander_K2:

Well, that's the point - the market is deterministic chaos.

If you look at the methods of dealing with such things, they are extremely complex. So, everyone, to the best of their ability, is trying to take advantage of the here and now. On the whole, I wouldn't venture to speak of any permanent patterns.

I understand. If you haven't looked for them, there shouldn't be any.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

No. It is random in small fluctuations.

The higher the TF, the more regular it is.

Tiki. Ha-ha-ha. Oops. Sorry. On the first step.

You shouldn't laugh. I'm thinning out the ticks and I can already see it myself - the more you thin out, the more Something looms. I can't tell you what it is yet - I'm making slow progress...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Tiki. Ha-ha-ha. Oops. Sorry. On the first step.

Tiki is the third step.

Alexander_K2:

You shouldn't laugh. I'm thinning out the ticks and I can already see for myself - the more you thin out, the more Something looms. I can't say what it is yet - I'm slowly moving forward...

On the minute TF everything is already thinned and at 5 and 1 o'clock, etc..

I think you're going in the wrong direction).

secret:

Tiki is as much as the third step.

It depends where you count from)

Uladzimir Izerski:

On the minute TF everything is already thinned and 5 and hour etc.

I think you are going in the wrong direction).

That way. Even thinning and working with OHLC M1 and above is a totally wrong concept and I will prove it. Over time...

Alexander_K2:

You shouldn't laugh. I'm thinning out the ticks and I can already see for myself - the more you thin out, the more Something looms. I can't say what it is yet - I'm making slow progress...

something....

If you thin out the ticks so that there are still ticks once a minute, it's already minutes

Alexander_K2:

That one. Equal thinning and working with OHLC M1 and above is a completely wrong concept and I will prove it. In time...

I'd like it with proof. For the sake of general development.

And the price is not looking at ticks.

And time, unfortunately, cannot be cheated.