Looking for patterns - page 259

Alexander_K:

Classy post. Clearly this is the voice of an extraterrestrial intelligence.

You're embarrassing me. I see, from now on I will try to be discreet and not be too clever.

Александр Яворский:
You embarrass me. I see, from now on I'll try to be more discreet and not be too clever.

Come on, don't be modest :))) I liked it a lot, too.

Everyone knows that when a person is full, he is sleepy and his brain slows down. A hungry person's brain mobilises its capacity to solve the problem of how and where to get food. It's the same with sexual desire).

khorosh:
Everyone knows that when a man is full, he sleeps and his brain slows down. When hungry person is on the contrary, brain mobilizes its abilities for solving the problem of how and where to get food. It's the same with sexual desire).

female praying mantises have learned how to combine...

Humans are stupider than insects :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

female praying mantises have learned how to combine...

Humans are stupider than insects :-)

Especially males... or females.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The objective was not to achieve 100% successful market entry, but simply to show the essence of the process. The timeframe was 5 minutes. I did not choose any timeframe or trend, I just arbitrarily threw the Expert Advisor on the chart and went home for 2 hours. The Expert Advisor is not even really finished.

The system is built in such a way that it does not depend on what TF it's working on.

So there is no trend on M5, like on H4, that is why it will not be useful to build waves. I guess it was an accidental coincidence that the flat section was used by the Expert Advisor, but even so half of the trades were at a loss.

Andrei:

So on M5 there is no trend at all like on H4 so it will be useless to build a wave. I guess it was an accidental coincidence that the flat section was used by the Expert Advisor, but even so half of the trades were at a loss.

he got off to a good start.

still want to hear - how to put one wave into another

Andrei:

So on M5 there is no trend at all, like on H4 so it would be useless to build a wave. I guess it was an accidental coincidence that the flat section was used by the Expert Advisor, but even so half of the trades were at a loss.

There are trends even on 1M and even on the tick chart. You do not have the same idea about waves and trends as I do. I have my own approach to waves and trends studied and justified.

Half of my trades are loss-making because of the dampness of my Expert Advisor.) Would it calm you down? :-)

P.s.

EURUSD has been trending down since 2014. That means nothing for a daily trend, much less an hourly one.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are trends even on 1M and even on the tick chart. You do not have the same understanding of waves and trends as I do. I have my own approach to waves and trends studied and justified.

Half of my trades are loss-making because of the dampness of my Expert Advisor.) Would it calm you down? :-)

P.s.

EURUSD has been trending down since 2014. It doesn't mean anything for the daily trend, much less the hourly trend.

The only important thing is that the main trend is always going upwards, all the rest is unimportant. And the main trend is the Equity trend.)

khorosh:

All that matters is that the main trend is always up, the rest is unimportant. And the main trend is the equity trend.)

Equity is everything! The rest comes with time.

When the equity is at zero, they will start thinking about waves, trends and dimensions.

Otherwise life will not teach them.