Looking for patterns - page 253

Renat Akhtyamov:

judge for yourself.

diaries

The instrument is not important.

It's everywhere.

Well, that's what we catch.

Алексей Тарабанов:

There are 2 parameters in the simple indicator settings, equal by default. If the trend is up, the reversal parameter is a week. And if a correction, then, sorry, a day. Try it, I think you will like it.

Alexey, time....

As I see it, it ends when the financial result is achieved or a corrected restart

yours is a reversal/trend

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexei, time....

The way I see it, it ends when a financial result is achieved or a restart

yours is a reversal/trend.

It doesn't end. It's just that you talk about time as a constraint, I talk about it as a criterion.

Алексей Тарабанов:

There are 2 parameters in the simple indicator settings, equal by default. If the trend is up, the reversal parameter is a week. And if a correction, then, sorry, a day. Try it, I think you will like it.

By the way, do not forget to write here. Your opinion is valued here.

Renat Akhtyamov:

judge for yourself.

diaries

The instrument is not important.

It's like that everywhere.

Draw objectively, and yes, you are finally starting to understand something (+-) - congratulations.

the main thing is modesty :-) and to support a respected person of course...

Well, you Tartars have got it all wrong.

Алексей Тарабанов:

What is the name of the simplest one?

khorosh:

What's the name of the simplest one?

iSF12

Алексей Тарабанов:

iSF12

I.e. exit depending on the circumstances you mentioned when one of the fractal curves appears, either the older or the younger one?