Looking for patterns - page 245

KGM22:
Any reaction should first of all be adequate, if you are not on the topic and have no idea what exactly it is about, you should ask a question first and only then say something,

So you were asked to give an example on a real chart.

Andrei:

So you were asked to give an example on a real chart.

The system description posted by me has links including predictions, short-term, long-term, etc. Once again, I don't see any point in proving anything to a novice, especially if you are a programmer and can read the system description, these questions, especially as a programmer would disappear by itself

KGM22:
I don't see any point in proving anything to a novice, especially if you are a programmer and can read the description of the system, then such questions, especially as a programmer would disappear on its own.
The description is too sophisticated and philosophical, while there's no specifics on how the forecast is done - so you can't do it on a modern chart - it turns out that it's too time-consuming and written with a stick in the mud.

Andrei:
The description is too complicated and philosophical, and there is zero specifics on how a prediction is made - that's why you can't do it on a modern chart - so it appears to be too time consuming and written with a stick in the ointment.
go to hell, buddy, the further the better.

KGM22:
Get the hell out of here, buddy, and the further the better.
And on the substance of the arguments can you say something adequate and meaningful?

KGM22:
The system description posted by me has links including predictions, short-term, long-term, etc., once again, I repeat, I do not see any point in proving anything to a novice, especially if you are a programmer and can read the system description, these questions, especially as a programmer disappear by themselves.

How much is the tuition fee ?

apr73:

How much is the tuition fee ?

Somehow I don't think you can really afford it.

KGM22:
Somehow I don't think you can really afford it.

Do you teach?

Do you have any training available?

apr73:

Do you teach?

Let's just say I don't teach, but I can put my skills in good hands, I don't want this system to "sink" into oblivion.

KGM22:
Let's just say I'm not in the business of training, but I can put my skills in good hands, I don't want this system to "sink" into oblivion

How much is it ?