Looking for patterns - page 203

khorosh:

To not be unfounded, I will give you the results of the test of the strategy that uses the zig-zag as a trend indicator. Because some people here claim that the zigzag is only good for history analysis and has nothing to do with trend indicators.

Test from 01.10.2019.

Does it work the same way in reality or .... as usual?

Farkhat Guzairov:

Does it work the same way in reality or... as usual?

There hasn't been a long run in real life yet. But the result of the first month has been shownhere .

учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу селянскую партию писать сюда, а то тормозит очень ваша старая веточка...

khorosh:

There has not yet been a long run in real life. But the result of the first month has been shownhere .

Do you have an account monitor?

Farkhat Guzairov:

Is there an account monitor?

No.

Farkhat Guzairov:

Is there an account monitor?

I always mentally wonder about such posts.

Do you want to subscribe to a signal for such monitoring or humiliate a person with your post?

I rather see the latter.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I always mentally wonder about such posts.

Do you want to subscribe to a signal for such monitoring or humiliate a person with your post?

I rather see the latter.

Maybe everything is much simpler...?

If there is monitoring, analysis of trades will give MUCH more information than a report header.

Serqey Nikitin:

Could it be much simpler...?

If there is monitoring, then transaction analysis will provide MUCH more information than a report header.

I do not understand - what is the point of monitoring? Does someone bang his head to prove that this is so and in no other way? Monitoring should be of interest to investors. So, the person who displays it is an advertiser. Advertising on the site is prohibited. Ban the advertiser. What do you get out of it? Just be happy to see someone else get banned?

I exaggerated a little, but in fact it is so!

Demand monitoring from the seller! And in discussions... I'd ban you for asking such questions...

Serqey Nikitin:

If there is monitoring, then analysis of transactions will give MUCH more information than a report header.

I'll give you a stiff answer. No offense.

WHERE'S YOUR MONITORING?

I want to subscribe to it.

Tongue up your sleeve when you write.

Serqey Nikitin:

If there is monitoring, then analysis of trades will give MUCH more information than a report header.

You are right here, you can often deduce a strategy from the history of trades. And if a person does not want to reveal his strategy, he will not post his trades or monitor. with the history of trades.

khorosh:

You are right here, you can often deduce a strategy from the transaction history. And if a person doesn't want to reveal their strategy, then they won't post their trades or monitor. with a history of trades.

I get the feeling that almost everyone here monitors... Am I the only one who is blind?