How do I disable the display of the balance in the header? - page 4

TheXpert:

I couldn't find it in the settings...

There is an extension called "Adblock Plus".

Moderator, do some useful work, like notifying someone senior. Instead of scrubbing the posts

maybe this is a better way to do it?

Wow, that's great! Before I could ask, they'd already done it, quickly.

When hovering the mouse, it says "Balance", and it would be possible to display frozen funds.

Well, that's quite intimate information and some people are very shy about it, it should be turned off in the profile settings.

the wallet icon does not appear in mobile chrome

Andrey Dik:

Wow, that's great! Before I could ask for it, they did it quickly.

When hovering over the mouse it says "Balance", and it would be possible to withdraw frozen funds.

To get a bunch of "why can't I withdraw the money even though I can see it on the website" questions?

Rashid Umarov:

To get a lot of "why can't I withdraw money when I can see it on the website" questions?

Make an advanced add-on in the profile "Settings": show/not show.

Well, really, it's not like the information is for everyone's eyes to see in the most prominent place.

Thank you!

Rashid Umarov:

To get a lot of questions "why can't I withdraw money even though I can see it on the website"?

Why is this icon on the surface at all? Does a person need to see this information all the time? Isn't it enough to see it on the profile?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Make an advanced add-on in the profile "Settings": show/not show.

Well, really, it's not like the information is for everyone's eyes to see in the most prominent place.

Thank you. (chuckles)

I'll second that.

Not everyone needs to show a figure with their balance to those around them. Most of the time it is harmful. Sometimes it is just dangerous.

I understand that the balance information is for newbies (which is the majority, and rightly so - their balance is "under the nose").

but it is not operational information -- it would be good to make it optionally disabled -- as it is really distracting and useless.