Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 54

Found a mistake! I'm going to relive it now. There's an open external file connection left in the compiled kib-source indicator.

Reinstall after deleting previous versions.

Right...

That's it, I've re-downloaded it.

Реter Konow:
All, re-downloaded.

Everything compiles (no errors if DOM is not connected)

But I don't see a window where you can add or edit buttons like in this video

Sergey Likho:

Everything compiles (no errors if DOM is not connected)

But I don't see a window where you can add or edit buttons like in this video

1. open and plug in the DOM file and make sure the glass appears.

2. tho is a completely different tool. Unfortunately, it was left unfinished due to lack of use. But, the interpreter has much more features and you can now do things much cooler with kib-code than in the video.

Реter Konow:

1. open and plug in the DOM file and check that the glass appears.

2. tho is a very different tool. Unfortunately, it was left unfinished due to lack of use. But, the interpreter has much more features and you can now do much cooler things with cyb-code than in the video.

1. If you plug in the DOM from here, it kicks out. I've tried different variants, both with and without Taskbar_n_Menu, and with putting them in subfolders. Everywhere the same result.

I do not quite understand the 2nd point.

You can't draw the interface in KIB Expert Advisor the way it's shown in the video?

The code from the first post also does not cause the hello world window to open.

Sergey Likho:

1. If you plug in the DOM from here, it crashes. I've tried different variants: both with and without Taskbar_n_Menu, and with placing them in subfolders. Everywhere the same result.

I do not quite understand the 2nd point.

You can't draw the interface in KIB Expert Advisor the way it's shown in the video?

1. Please show me a screenshot of the error. What it says.

2. I can turn on the visual toolkit in the interpreter a little later. Tomorrow. And then - you can both write the code and build it visually).

But, the visual toolkit is very limited for now.

Реter Konow:

1. Show a snapshot of the error please. What it says.

2. I can turn on the visual toolkit in the interpreter a little later. Tomorrow. And then - you can both code and build visually).

1. same thing -#529

2. Yes, I only paid attention to your post because of this video. There are a lot of options now to draw interfaces by code using CCanvas. I have no desire to learn and understand your markup language. If the software does the job for me, that's great.

The visual toolkit highlights your library. An alternative is to draw via NetFramework (c dll) or use EasyAndFastGui (which is not fast).

3. Anticipating question: Using your code I can transfer graphics to EA drawn buttons, windows, tables and make dynamic add/remove rows editing in table by conditions from EA. I need something like Table.AddNewRow() .

Sergey Likho:

3. Running ahead question: Using your code I will be able to transfer graphics to EA drawn buttons, windows, tables and make dynamic add/remove edits to rows in table by conditions from EA. Need something like Table.AddNewRow() .

Yes. Everything that is modelled in CIB is integrated into the user EA/indicator. This is the next step. Dynamic tables are there too. First, let's finally get your glass running.

Figuring it out...

By the way, a huge base of ready-made cyber code already exists and it's very easy to connect it. It saves a lot of learning and layout time.

I'll add the visual toolkit.

I suspect it's the fault of the gif animation in the glass, which I added for the sake of beauty...

Comment out line 24 in the DOM file

__, LABEL, A, _,GIF,"Вращение иконки Redo(24x24)",_,POINTED,0,//N_LABEL,"::Images\\Открытие МЕ в терминале 1.bmp",_,N_FRAME,0, //  

Also, line 146

_,GIF,"Вращение иконки Redo(24x24)",_,text,_C2_,15,_,label,_C2_,-5,_,label,_A1_,_C2C,_,label,_C1_,0,_,label,N_SHADOW,2,_,label,P_SHADOW,3,_,label,P_MOVE,-1,_,label,A_SHADOW,1,_,NP_FRAME,4,

And recompile the kib-source.