how to withdraw funds from the dealing centre - page 12

Helena Prusakevica:

TrendinGraphs transfers me to PremiumSystems and from there I can only get here.

From-there you get to the trading platform. The platform developers (this resource is the resource of the platform developers) have nothing to do with your account.

Your account is where you set it up. And it is displayed in the MetaTrader platform.

Understand this at last.

You need to go to the website of the brokerage house where your money is deposited and try to access your account there (if you own it).

Helena Prusakevica:

TrendinGraphs transfers me to PremiumSystems and from there I can only get here.

You can get here from anywhere as this is the Metatrader forum.
And you didn't pay here.
You paid the broker (TrendinGraphs).

Two different organisations ...

-------------------

Miracles are when you have paid money to one organisation and you demand a refund from a completely different organisation - that's when miracles happen.

-------------------

You can close this thread ...

Vladimir Karputov:

If you see your trading account in the MetaTrader terminal, it does not mean that you have funded your Mql5.com account. Is it clear?

The MetaTrader connects to the TRADING SERVER and broadcasts the status of YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT. You opened a trading account in a dealing centre. There is NO link to your mql5.com account!

i dont know how else to explain that i can do anything not here. i came here to search the forum and try to understand.

Close the branch.

Sergey Golubev:

You can come here from anywhere you want because this is Metatrader's forum.
And you haven't paid here.
You paid the broker (TrendinGraphs).

Two different organisations ...

-------------------

Miracles are when you have paid money to one organisation and claim a refund from an entirely different organisation - that's when miracles happen.

-------------------

You may close this thread ...

I did not ask for advice, I asked for advice, and some give advice, some attack, some laugh, and maybe a conclusion.

Helena Prusakevica:

I did not ask for advice, some people give advice, others attack, others laugh, others may think it is a good idea.

Read post #58 again.

----------------------

The thread is closed (please do not post or the thread will be deleted).