Geometric approach in price forecasting - page 6

Сергей Таболин:
@RomFil, thank you)))

What for? It's not like I gave anything to anyone ... :)

RomFil:

What for? It's not like I gave anything to anyone ... :)

Gave me something to think about. If I succeed (and so far I have:), I'll share )))

Сергей Таболин:

Gave me a lot to think about. If it works (and so far it does:), I'll share it )))

Hi. How'd it go?

RomFil:

Hi. How'd it go?

I'm still working on the indicator. And I need to get some statistics.

Сергей Таболин:

I'm still getting the indicator right. And I need to get some statistics.

Hi. Let's wait ... :)

RomFil

You deliberately took gold on history and in a 5 min timeframe?)

You forget to mention in your manual how many thousands of pips you can lose?)

Take current quotes at 1 hour, for example USDCHF or EURAUD and display them in real time.

It's enough to roll the magic line from Gann without any root calculations, it's clear - the method is good ... but before entering the trade you need to visit a fortune-teller (+15 to entry accuracy)))))

ilya_v:

RomFil

You deliberately took gold on history and in a 5 min timeframe?)

You forget to mention in your manual how many thousands of pips you can lose?)

Take current quotes at 1 hour, for example USDCHF or EURAUD and display them in real time.

You just need to roll the magic line from Gann without any root calculations, it's clear that the method is good ... but before entering the trade you need to visit a fortune teller (+15 to entry accuracy)))))

Hi.

1) Gold described only because the original screenshots were made on it - too lazy to remake. The method works for any timeframe, for any instrument - I personally made sure of that! Even the bitcoin works... :)

2) The proposed methods are not a complete system, because they only set possible reversal targets and places. We don't have technology for determining the volumes of transactions, or the system of MM compliance, or for determining the levels of stop-losses and other things very necessary in trading. It's just an approach!!! Which you (or no one else) can use in trading, or not use ...

3) I am not going to "take and show anything in real time"!!! I'm not proving anything and, most importantly, I'm not asking anything in return, but if I sold these methods, then you could ask me for what you've stated! If you want to use them, use them as they are or use your elaboration ... After all, there is room for development - believe me ... You don't have to believe me of course ... :)

4) As one of the adherents of my proposed methods once wrote me a sentence about attacks on interlocutors (on another website):"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs so that they do not trample them under their feet and then turn and tear you to pieces" - it was Jesus Christ's Sermon on the Mount, and I was enlightened. So that's my point - don't be sarcastic about fortune-tellers. Not everyone can do what's easy for you. We're all different people, we've got different temperaments and stuff...

5) Now about "... roll on the price extremes of the magic line from Gunn ...": Have you read Gunn's work and gone into it??? In the same interpretation of Hjerjik ... If you have, you have not understood anything! If you reread it again and pay attention to how he draws Gann lines, you will see that the scale is determined by vertices and bases ... and without any "squares" as you put it. But the scale is defined only after the "base-top-base" formation! The variant offered by me allows to define a scale on "base-top" formation, i.e. somewhat earlier. Of course, the percentage of blunders increases, but the blunders are offset by the amount of profit due to the earlier determination of the scale.

Regards, RomFil

RomFil:

Hi.

1) Gold was described only because the screenshots were originally made for it - too lazy to redo. The method works on any timeframe, on any instrument - I personally made sure of that! Even the bitcoin works... :)

2) The proposed methods are not a complete system, because they only set possible reversal targets and places. We don't have technology for determining the volumes of transactions, or the system of MM compliance, or for determining the levels of stop-losses and other things very necessary in trading. It's just an approach!!! Which you (or no one else) can use in trading, or not use ...

3) I am not going to "take and show anything in real time"!!! I'm not proving anything and, most importantly, I'm not asking anything in return, but if I sold these methods, then you could ask me for what you've stated! If you want to use them, use them as they are or use your elaboration ... After all, there is room for development - believe me ... You don't have to believe me of course ... :)

4) As one of the adepts of my proposed methods once wrote me a sentence about attacks on interlocutors (on another website): "Do not give sanctuary to dogs, and do not throw your pearls to pigs, lest they trample them under their feet and, having turned around, tear you to pieces" - I was informed about it in the Sermon on the Mount by Jesus Christ. So that's my point - don't be sarcastic about fortune-tellers. Not everyone can do what's easy for you. We're all different people, we've got different temperaments and stuff...

5) Now about "... roll on the price extremes of the magic line from Gunn ...": Have you read Gunn's work and gone into it??? In the same interpretation of Hjerjik ... If you have, you have not understood anything! If you reread it again and pay attention to how he draws Gann lines, you will see that the scale is determined by vertices and bases ... and without any "squares" as you put it. But the scale is defined only after the "base-top-base" formation! The variant offered by me allows to define a scale on "base-top" formation, i.e. somewhat earlier. Of course, the percentage of misses increases, but the misses are offset by the amount of profit due to the earlier determination of the scale.

Respectfully, RomFil

What do you mean by the word works? - That it gives you a bunch of options, and you don't know which one will work? That's how any poke method works.

Ap: Actually, look at the same movements on different TFs, the square is irrelevant. Of course you can take any parameter - call it "mega-working" with one nuance - every time you need correction factor from 0 to infinity. - which is unknown beforehand )) I'm exaggerating, but that's essentially what you have, pseudo-explorations.

Aleksey Mavrin:

What do you mean by the word works? - That it gives you a bunch of options and you don't know which one will work? That's how any gauge method works.

"Works" because I have personally tried it on dozens of instruments and tested its validity everywhere!!!! Believe it or not, it's your right! I'm not obliged to prove it to you personally and I'm not going to ... :(

I'm going to be rude, but I'm going to hold back ... :(

I will give you one of the many ways to determine which goals are true. We draw the target according to metod 1 and then draw the possible reversal places according to metod 2 - what do you think, if the price in the place of a possible reversal has reached a certain target, where will it go? This is only one of the options. The second variant - take the stochastic (choose the period yourself), when its chart exits the zone of 90 (in the upward movement) and thus touches one of the targets - what do you think is the probability of further upward movement? The further upward movement is of course possible, but I give 75-80% that the price will go down. How far? This again we have to wait for the first impulse and to draw lines.

Look, you've been given a shovel, but no one is going to dig a hole for you! You have to take the tool yourself and do something to get a result.

Once again, this is just a certain approach - no one will adapt it for you exactly to your mentality.

Regards, RomFil

RomFil:

"It works" because I have personally tested it on dozens of instruments and verified its validity everywhere!!! It is your right to believe this statement or not! I have no obligation to prove the statement to you personally and I'm not going to ... :(

I'm going to be rude, but I'm going to hold back ... :(

I will give you one of the many ways to determine which goals are true. We draw the target according to metod 1 and then draw the possible reversal places according to metod 2 - what do you think, if the price in the place of a possible reversal has reached a certain target, where will it go? This is only one of the options. The second variant - take the stochastic (choose the period yourself), when its chart exits the zone of 90 (in the upward movement) and thus touches one of the targets - what do you think is the probability of further upward movement? The further upward movement is of course possible, but I give 75-80% that the price will go down. How far? This again you have to wait for the first impulse and to draw lines.

Look, you've been given a shovel, but no one is going to dig a hole for you! You have to take the tool and do something yourself to get a result.

I repeat this is a definite approach - no one will adapt it for you exactly to your mentality.

Regards, RomFil

Good for you for being discreet. The test passed) Look, you are educated (probably ) and inquisitive since you study things, read Gunn and stuff like that. Understand a simple thing, can not right conclusions are based on wrong assumptions if we are not about astrology))

You have a basic lack of understanding of the meaninglessness of squaring, but you try to pretend that you have discovered something important. It's like a maths flunkie re-discovering Pythagoras theorem, most likely with errors, builds a mega-theory on it and is sure that nobody understands it. That happens a lot in science. You're one of them. But you have a chance to hear the voice of reason.

Although you probably think that since you have managed to fit your view on all instruments, you are right :)

God willing you will profit from it, whatever tweaks you make. Although to open your eyes it would of course be the other way round.