On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 95

Bad is about a closed signal.

Mikhael1983:

What is put in the title of the thread and written on the first page is good and correct.

You have two obvious mistakes there, on which the whole theory is based. The first is arithmetical, which should be obvious to an elementary school student. These are actions with fractions. The second is that you equate increments with probabilities.

And just because you wrote that everything is good and correct there, these errors have not disappeared.

b2v:
Badly, but the trades are of course opened on a demo account.

I've already explained that I remembered that the Herczyk contest is still going on, in a couple of months out of three, and decided to open some trades in sync with what's being posted on the forum.

That doesn't mean at all that the trades are only opened on a demo account. After all, the first few tricks were missing there.

Mikhael1983:

This does not mean at all that trades are only opened on a demo account.

Neither does the reverse.

I wonder how to calculate lot coefficients knowing the deviation of a pair from the mathematical expectation.

b2v:
Bad is about a closed signal.
It's just that I didn't actually know it existed at all for a long time. It was only misleading. Some of the tricks mentioned here were missing, but there were a lot of trades made by the robot a couple of months ago to try an idea completely unrelated to those tricks, which, of course, failed. I had closed it, so that people would not be confused, without my intentions. Everything makes sense.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So is the reverse.

Exactly right. So you have no reason to worry about my profits.

b2v:
Badly, but the trades are of course open on a demo account. It is possible to look at equity.
And the first page is gorgeous. I haven't seen such a thing in the triangle yet:
correlation
1,0000 EN to PN
-0,23559 ED to PD
-0,99910 ND to EN
-0,99910 ND to PN
-0,43115 ND to ED
0,978458 ND to PD
-0,99944 ND to EP

You haven't noticed the symmetry of corr(1/PN, EP) = -1 strictly.

Moreover, as I said, with respect to the other pair, a trade on (1/PN), i.e. on NP, can be represented by a trade on PN (i.e. decomposed into ED and PD trades) to the exact factor (strictly, without approximations).

Mikhael1983:
Quite right. So you have no reason to worry about my profits.

I am worried about how to calculate lot ratios. I am not interested in other people's profits.

Mikhael1983:

I have already explained that I remembered that the Herczyk contest is still going on, in a couple of months out of three, and decided to open some trades in sync with what is posted on the forum.

This does not mean at all that the trades are only opened on a demo account. After all, the first few tricks were missing there.

Fuck the signal. In theory, it would be convenient to open a new one to view equity, history and stats, but it's not critical.
And even better on centovik to make and collect 1k subscribers quickly. But not all people need 30k a month:) It's pennies for Moscow:)