Apophenia - page 13

Martin CHEguevara:
Well ... There was a tape on which there were changes in price, people simply plotted them on a grid on paper. But of course nobody could calculate then what was real and what was not.
Almost no one has made a cent from that analysis yet. Because it simply does not exist in the form in which it is currently devised. And all the winnings are just luck - not a pattern.
Why Cheaters? It's very simple:
During the day, they made transactions in the trading pit, of course these transactions were not in a computer, but on the papers. And at the end of the day summing up and pouring profits into the account or writing off losses from the accounts. Of course where to write off losses and where to put the profits, more importantly, the trader decided:) just quietly divided the account into two and one drained, while the other allegedly chopped hundreds of percent of profits.
That's what the super-signalists do now;) open a dime and go

Renat Akhtyamov:

the price won't accidentally go if the real is traded

How can you compare and analyse a randomly generated quote with the one that resulted in investments?

We are observers.
We will never know the exact reasons.
We can never predict anything. For us the timetable is always random.
Rena, really... it's so hard to understand, isn't it?
That's why we're starting with the SB. BECAUSE IT'S OUR, OUR INITIAL TRADING CONDITIONS.

Martin CHEguevara:
We're observers.
We will never know exactly what causes it.
We can never predict anything. For us, the timetable is always random.
Rena, really... It's so hard to understand, isn't it?

Don't get all mixed up in this.

I haven't even used half the tools I've been scribbling on in the last month because I've found something I can't describe in a fairy tale.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't be one-sided.

;)

Prove that you are cool; predict exactly where the EURUSD will be at 15:00 on Friday and I will take it back.

Or don't talk nonsense.

Are air castles full of honey that you want to build them all the time?
Don't you want to earn real cash all the time, for decades?

Martin CHEguevara:
Prove you're cool; predict exactly where the EURUSD will be at 3 p.m. on Friday and I'll take it back.

Or don't talk nonsense.

Are the air castles honeyed, making you want to build them all the time?
Don't you want to earn real cash all the time, for decades?

eva is a tool that moves against the crowd

We trade on buy/sell volumes and nothing else.

I predicted it to the nearest 10,000th percentile :
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015.

Does anyone know how long Asaulenko has been shut down?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Does anyone know how long Asaulenko has been locked up?

He asked for eternity himself.

Martin CHEguevara:
Tomorrow I will send here the candlestick generator and volatility generator with the same randomness as in the market in Excel ;)
I will do it to understand if I want to move on or give up the thread.
Either we accept unanimously that the market is SB or we engage in fluderation and orgasm at each other with trolling and sarcasm...
Either one or the other...

At the end of the day, those of you who really want to move forward I invite you to a thread (via the ls of course) already on telegram for further fruitful discussion without unnecessary trolls.

I'm not putting myself above anyone else...I just want a fruitful dialogue, not a Ward 6 imitation... I wish everyone who needs something else a good time in other respected threads.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Does anyone know how long Asaulenko has been shut down?
I fixed his robot and made it profitable... But he said thank you afterwards and hasn't replied for a month and a half...

Renat Akhtyamov:

eva is a tool that moves against the crowd

We trade on the basis of volume and nothing else.

I've estimated its price to within 10 thousandths of a dollar :
Where's the price for this Friday at 3:00 p.m.?

Why unnecessary words You're not in the rake, you're not like everyone else, you've invented something incredible right?

Prove it.

If you turn out to be right to the fifth decimal point, I will be the first to apologize and I will always and everywhere make an example of you.