Slipping in the rain past the drips - page 4

Aleksey Mavrin:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm convinced that the difference in quotes between 100% and 99% does not affect more than the difference in quotes between brokers, and possible differences that happened with the same broker tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I mean that the optimal strategy should not depend on the quality of tick history, if there is a reliable OHLC M1 or even M5 it should work. If only the size of significant movements in the strategy is comparable to the size of M1 and M5 candles, roughly not more than 2-3 medium candles, i.e. scalpers are an exception. And for the medium term it does not matter at all, the main thing that the candles were five-one minute candles.

If you have a tricky indicator, then for God's sake, but then it will also fail when you switch to another broker, but that's OK)

If there was no difference between 99% and 100% quality of quotes the situation with robots from Market would be better.

As for my indicator in the Expert Advisor - it does not work properly on 99% synthetics. It only needs 100% quality or real.

Every MT5 broker has 100% quality for a month - check there without any problems. But it's better to test on a demo account for free, as I asked Market to make such an option with a link to a demo account and a comp ID (so there are no endless free demo tests). So far my idea has not found a response in the Market. Apparently they fear for sales: demo-testing Grail testers can be very frustrating for people...

Konstantin Yartsev:

If there was no difference between 99% and 100% quality quotes, the situation with Market robots would be brighter.

As for my indicator in the EA - it doesn't work correctly on 99% synthetics. It only needs 100% quality or real.

Every MT5 broker has 100% quality for the month - check there no problem. But better to check on demo account for free, as I asked Market to make such an option with linking pro. to demo account and comp ID (so there are no endless free demo tests). So far my idea has not found a response in the Market. Apparently they fear for sales: demo-testing Grail testers can be very frustrating for people...

The quality of execution of orders from the history does not guarantee the future performance. A new day - a new story.

A new history is being formed now. It will be significantly different from the hour before.

No one knows the future.

It can be assumed. Not everyone is given that right by nature. It would violate world law.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...

Konstantin Yartsev:

If there was no difference between 99% and 100% quality quotes, the situation with Market robots would be brighter.

As for my indicator in the EA - it doesn't work correctly on 99% synthetics. It only needs 100% quality or real.

Every MT5 broker has 100% quality for a month - check there with no problem. But it's better to test on a demo account for free, as I asked Market to make such an option with a link to a demo account and a comp ID (so there are no endless free demo tests). So far my idea has not found a response in the Market. Apparently they fear for sales: demo-testing Grail testers can be very frustrating for people...

I was talking about the medium term. A month is a flop for him. How do you work the signals on H4, by the monthly history, I really don't understand. What is the average profit per trade in pips? Not a scalper for sure? Demo is not real either, even more so than the 99% history.

Konstantin Yartsev:

It only needs 100% quality or real.

the quality depends on the filtering / aggregation of ticks used in a particular brokerage company, and the filtering algorithms and liquidity providers can be changed at any time

and if memory serves me correctly - product advertising from the Market is prohibited? ;)

Aleksey Mavrin:
I was talking about the medium term. A month is nothing for it. How do you work with signals on H4, on a monthly history, I don't understand. What is the average profit per trade in pips? Not a scalper for sure? Demo is not real either, even more so than the 99% history.

Don't swaps disturb the peace of sleep on mezzanine or even weekly? )

It takes real iron balls...

What difference does it make what you lose on anyway? )))) It's more noble on a monthly))))))

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Видимость объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Видимость объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Комбинация флагов видимости объекта определяет таймфреймы графика, на которых объект отображаем. Для установки/получения значения свойства OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES можно использовать функции ObjectSetInteger()/ObjectGetInteger...

Whenever I get caught in the rain without an umbrella, I think about how to get less wet, what's the best walking speed?

Vladimir Tkach:
Whenever I get caught in the rain without an umbrella, I think about how to get less wet, what's the best walking speed?

The biggest one. Running is even better.

Сергей Таболин:

The biggest one. Even better is running.

In the machine-gun rain

Сергей Таболин:

The biggest one. Running is even better.

In this case, I will collect all the drips with the front of my clothes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The quality of order execution from history does not guarantee future execution. A new day - a new story.

A new history is being formed now. It will be significantly different from an hour ago.

No one knows the future.

It can be assumed. Not everyone is given that right by nature. It would violate universal law.

Exactly right, that's what I'm talking about when I recommend splitting the account in half, and loading half of it at 100%. I explained above why 100% quality is necessary for my strategy.