ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 26

Rustam Galkeev:

Creating a block of waves in pp from the onset of nucleation and gaps in pp + working on # with filters and passes above/below max-min... ./

and you have not decided on which data we are working with. Are extrema separated into max and min or are they in the same array?

Waves, zigzags, trends, all past the money.
No one has thought of using a demo account as an indicator

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

You can write the algorithm step by step. and you haven't decided on which data we are working with. Are extrema separated into max and min or are they in the same array?

My friend, everything is divided into blocks to avoid confusion.

There is a block of ST, there is a block of processing + signals virtually, then there is a block of detection and filtering.

Blocks of auto-trading with switching algorithms and modes of conservative, aggressive pickup, turbo, etc.

Everything is step by step. ./

Rustam Galkeev:

Everything is broken down into blocks to avoid confusion, mate.

There is a block of ST, there is a block of processing + signals virtually, and then a block of detection and filtering.

Auto-trading blocks with switching algorithms and modes of conservative, aggressive pickup, turbo, etc.

Everything is step by step. ./

I guess I have a different school. I can't see your algorithm from your drawings.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Apparently I have a different school. I can't see your algorithm from your drawings.

What's my algorithm for?

The point is the data and its processing and everyone has their own way of doing things... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

Why my algorithm?

The point is the data and its processing and everyone has their own way of doing things... ./

at the algorithm stage, so it's the algorithm that's interesting. Besides, my data is different / derived differently.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

at the algorithm stage, so it's the algorithm that's interesting. Also, my data is different / derived differently.

Give me your data for at least 1 day (pound - min/max) and I will give you mine with a slight difference and maybe exactly the same in the machine.

The point is that you have zigzags and determine them with an error.

Taking the current prices is for pipops and the entries themselves are in a different price category, because

I'm not really interested in the current situation, but the build itself is a few steps ahead... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

Give me your data for at least 1 day (pound - min/max) and I'll give you mine with a slight difference or maybe exactly the same in the machine.

The point is that you have zigzags and the determination of them with an error may be.

Taking the current prices is for pipops and the entries themselves are in a different price category, because

I'm not really interested in the current situation, but the build itself is a few steps ahead... ./

I don't have ZZ, Williams extrema. in kodobase my latest indy. You also take data from extrema and analyze them, if I understand correctly.

To be honest, I'm not interested in the result, I'm interested in the algorithms. They turn out to be complicated in dynamics.

Rustam Galkeev:

Mate, sometimes that's not enough... ./

There's a whole cartload of patterns with high accuracy, but there are rules there too, as everything changes... ./

Let's not even argue here. The rules should be specific. Not everyone can do it, and not everyone is eager to work out the rules.

Your tables are tempting, but difficult to understand. I hope I will understand them in the future. Not forcing myself to solve the puzzle yet).

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I don't have ZZ, I have Williams extrema. in kodobase, my last inductor. You also take data from extrema and analyze them, if I understand correctly.

To be honest, I'm not interested in the result, I'm interested in the algorithms. They appear complicated in dynamics.

I simply examine 3-4 trends in different price categories simultaneously and select the one that is optimal for me at the current moment,

If I have time, I may work with current data, if not, I may set limits for short or long term, i.e. I may choose.

The algorithm is simple, only data processing on the matte will be quite complicated, but okay.

I'm not going to search for anything, I wanted to compare data but I don't want to copy them manually, that's the difference between the table and the terminal data ... ./