Why did the rating change? - page 2

Almost all of the free download statistics up to November 2018 have disappeared. Probably not only that.

I don't know if it's on purpose or not. If on purpose, too bad. If not on purpose and not restored, even worse.

If not on purpose and restored, I think everything will be back to normal by Monday evening.

Рейтинг продуктов в Маркете
Рейтинг продуктов в Маркете
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане. Хочу обратить ваше внимание на кривоту формирования рейтинга у продуктов в маркете...

Alexander Nikolaev:

I don't keep a close eye on the rating, but I haven't noticed a sharp decrease so far...

What is the payment for every 50 rating points? How do you receive it?

It was automatic....passive.... as soon as the rating was increased by 50, so immediately on monday at 10.00 and 1 quid was added....
go up by 200 added 4 bucks.... it was like this until today... nice

Dmitiry Ananiev:

They used to pay, now they don't. I'm surprised anyone still has that payout. Otherwise I would have given up on forex! I would only raise my ratings!

Till today they paid correctly and everyone.... for 50 rating points per week 1 buck..... for 200 - 4 quid, etc.

Gennady Mazur:

Till today they were paying a regular and all.... for 50 rating points for a week 1 buck..... for 200 - 4 quid etc.

I had a break for some reason. Last year since September they stopped dropping bonus dollars. I thought they had closed the programme. But in August of this year, they went again.

Sergey Basov:

What's with you guys being poor?

$1 )))

Yeah, that's what it's all about. )

$1 a week, that's $50 for the year. Small change, but nice.
Wasn't Scrooge's first paycheck a dime? So we have a 10 times better chance. )

I once read that people who signed up before 2014 get paid for rating, everyone who signed up after that year does not get paid, 1$ for 50 points, it's not much, but people have ratings of 10K and 50K, 10K / 50 = $200, not bad!

Vladimir Karputov:
I remember it used to happen before too. And everything was restored after a few hours.

Anyway, need to watch and observe for now.

Added: I didn't notice anything as I don't keep track of the rating.

Yeah, I've had it a couple of times a long time ago too.

And now I have $5 in my account, I'm not selling anything here, but it says " Withdrawal not available:
  1. You don't have enough funds including the payment system fee ". It's a shame they removed VM, sometimes it was just a few quid short to make a call.

Aleksey Semenov:
I got banned, but the payment was cancelled. One of the legends in the methaquot says that they pay for activity, ie, for the rating of 1 dollar per 50 rating points, but it's all fiction and not true, but the string "Bonus for 50 rating points" in payments sometimes appears

it's true, I was getting paid, but I got banned and the payments were cancelled

Ha, now I decided to check myself, I've been deducted 2,730 points ))) That's why I almost got the hell out of here. Now it's like this, English speaking anonymus work fast.

I'm not in the ban as I don't write much.

my rating has dropped by 1000 too (where can i read about the payout?