Why did the rating change? - page 16

We have cleaned the bases and unfortunately the rating will not be restored.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
We have cleaned the bases and unfortunately the rating will not be restored.
Will the rating fee be restored?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
We have done a database cleanup and unfortunately the rating will not be restored.

Thank you, that should have been the first thing you said...

It's a shame that with the database cleanup, over 5000 friends who may have been following the news and updates in the feed have also fallen away...

Thanks again for the honest answer...

Vladimir Tkach:
Will the rating fee resume?
I second the question.

Valeriy Medvedev:
I support the question.

Me too.

MetaQuotes:
We have cleaned the bases and, unfortunately, the rating will not be restored.

You call it cleaning up the bases. We call it an unfair partnership.

Our activity on this site brings you a lot of profit, part of which used to be paid to us in the form of bonuses.
So you and we were partners. But at some point you decided that you could just ignore us - the partners.
on October 25 you stopped paying bonuses and cut the ratings, simply destroying a significant part of our reputation and our contribution to the development of the resource.
October 28 first information from you: "Due to an error the ratings have changed, we will fix it tomorrow...".
December 17 second information from you: "We conducted a database cleanup and, unfortunately, the rating will not be restored.
It took you 50 days to deceive us and so unconvincingly explain the reason for what happened.
GENTLEMEN, AREN'T YOU ASHAMED?

Aleksey Levashov:

You call it cleaning up the bases. We call it an unfair partnership.

Our activity on this site brings you a lot of profit, part of which used to be paid to us in the form of bonuses.
In this way you and we were partners. But at some point you decided that you could just ignore us, your partners.
On 25 October you stopped paying bonuses and cut the ratings, simply destroying a significant part of our reputation and our contribution to the development of the resource.
October 28 first information from you: "Due to an error the ratings have changed, we will fix it tomorrow...".
December 17 second information from you: "We conducted a database cleanup and, unfortunately, the rating will not be restored.
It took you 50 days to deceive us and so unconvincingly explain the reason for what happened.

A very controversial statement, more like a cost and loss. For the maintenance of servers, moderators, administrators.

Rather, on the contrary, profits are made by active sellers, freelancers, again at the expense of the service here. And you have no shame?

Aleksey Levashov:

You call it cleaning up the bases. We call it unfair partnership.

Our activity on this site brings you quite a bit of profit, some of which used to be paid to us in the form of bonuses.
So you and we were partners. But at some point you decided that we - the partners can simply ignore.
October 25, you stopped paying bonuses and cut the ratings, simply destroying a significant part of our reputation and our contribution to the development of the resource.

As long as I've been registered here, I've never received anything for rating and I'm not complaining. So you're lucky that you were charged earlier just for rating (which can be good to raise on free programs).

Alexander Nikolaev:

As long as I've been registered here, I've never received anything for rating and I'm not complaining. So you're lucky that they used to give you just for rating (which you can raise quite a bit with free software).

Apparently you registered late. The rating bonuses were for those who registered before 2014.

There were plans to make an endless number of free products and have some kind of passive income.

It was not to be.

My 9 free products generated between $8 and $18 a month.

Good thing I didn't waste my time.