Why did the rating change? - page 6

Alexander Puzanov:
I honestly do not understand - well, this number has fallen, what has changed? Apart from the number.

Well, if it was just the personal ranking, then yes, that would be fine.

But what has changed is the 'numbers' of the products, i.e. what the ranking depends on.

what are the bonuses?

The ratings have changed due to an error, we will correct them tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Today is the Okhi holiday in Cyprus.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

The ratings have changed due to an error, we will correct them tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Today is the Okhi holiday in Cyprus.

Then I'm going to go get drunk too.))

Aleksey Semenov:
one of the legends in the metaquotes is that they pay for activity, ie for the rating of 1 quid per 50 rating points, but it's all made up and not true, but the string "Bonus for 50 rating points" in the payments sometimes appears

I had a steady stream of rating quid every week up until last week, but this week nothing came in because of a rating reset

Files:

Is it some other rating? Why don't they give me one?

At least they've answered something.... let's wait and see...
but I don't think they will return all the ratings...

Pavel Kolchin:
maybe it's some other rating? Why don't I get one?

It's from not being a good user :)

I don't get one either.

Roman Gergert:

I was getting a steady amount of rating quid every week up until last week, but this week I got nothing because of a rating reset.

I was getting paid for a while, but then auto-blocked my account every week, I wrote to servicedesk several times, and then I was somehow told that it was because of these rating bonuses and they stupidly disabled this function.

Still, it's very important to get those cash bonuses )))))), it's all about that of course, not just the numbers.

But don't take this pampering for granted.