Why did the rating change? - page 4

Sergey Basov:

I don't care about the rankings. But the stats are a pity, yes.

I've had stats since 10.2018, but before that it was all gone)

ps. although it depends on the product

Sergey Basov:

Yeah, even some used to brag about it, what cool paupers they are, for 50 $1 points, it's a big deal to write nonsensical forum posts and more often. )))

Then everyone kept quiet because as long as you do not say anything, pennies drip, only a forum bragging about it, admins cancel free stuff. ))

Imho of course. ))

--- bragged Sergei, who had only one failed syllabus with zero subscribers. Strolling and crying bitterly in realization of his uselessness.

And a follow up question to the moderators: Why is the number of subscribers to the signal on the home page not equal to the number of subscribers on the Geography Map page (the number on the home page is understated by a factor of two)?

Here we go. The bonuses didn't come.

Vladimir Tkach:

That's great. Because I've been stripped of almost 100,000 ratings overnight. If they'd given me the bonuses, they'd have taken all the cash in my account, and I'd still owe them :)

However, I had already withdrawn all my money beforehand - I wanted to save up... But it would probably have been a terrible debt on the account...

- Anyway, that's a no-brainer.
- Yeah, me too :)

Yeah, they didn't give me any growth bonuses, which is a shame... or I'd have had 1 quid to put in my passive...
And WebMoney was canceled... things aren't going to be the same...

Vladimir Tkach:
In order for them to come, you have to exceed the rating before the statistics disappear.

TheXpert:
you have to exceed the rating before the statistics disappear, it's logical, isn't it?

Got to a hundred thousand a year ago. And now it takes another year to recover :)

Or someone somewhere can (is?) do it...

Artyom Trishkin:
Generally, I would like to hear an official comment on this. It's a working day, the developers should be aware of it.

TheXpert:
Generally would like to hear an official comment on this. Today is a working day, developers should be aware of it.

The administration is aware from 2019.10.26 - I have reported and received a reply. Waiting ...

ZS. From my stats on giving away free products in the marketplace:

Gave away for free:

That's about eighty thousand from here. (if memory serves me correctly).