Central Bank rate 6.5% - page 16

prostotrader:

Why do you have to comment without knowing the definitions?

http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_10148/e0cdc3888c6c858436b562210a8b33f664432b60/

The devil is in the details:

16.1 A repurchase agreement may provide that obligations under the agreement are terminated if the value of the securities transferred under the repurchase agreement becomes greater than (less than) the value set out in the repurchase agreement or equal to it.

By the way, I signed these contracts. The only time I neglected to do so was when the papers were stolen. 6,000 shares of Ammophos (Cherepovets).

Алексей Тарабанов:

The devil is in the details:

16.1 A repurchase agreement may provide that the obligations under that agreement are terminated if the value of the securities transferred under the repurchase agreement becomes greater than (less than) the value set out in the repurchase agreement or equal to it.

Have you not read it?

Great progress!

diman1982:

Claims to be a successful rice trader

And how do you convince "cannon fodder" to give their blood money?

Only by an example of their "success" ....

prostotrader:

Didn't you read it?

Great progress!

It happens))

I was working before this law was passed in Russia.

Алексей Тарабанов:
6,000 shares of Ammophos (Cherepovets).

Phosagro?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Phosagro?

Ammophos. They were bought up aggressively at the time, the share price reached almost $30. Judging by the process, the goal was to buy 100%, so maybe Phosagro. I did not follow it further - I sold 4500, got dumped for 6000 and forgot about it.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Ammophos. They were bought up aggressively at the time, the share price reached almost $30. Judging by the process, the goal was to buy 100%, so maybe Phosagro too. I did not follow it further, I sold 4500, they dumped me for 6000 and forgot about it.

Ammophos is now owned by Phosagro. Greetings from Cherepovets. You can see the ammophos palace of culture from my window.

I have been to Cherepovets once, on my way from St. Petersburg to Yaroslavl. My memories are like those of a horror film. 20 minutes through a cemetery, then industrial ruins, and then the beauty was off the beaten track when I drove onto Rybinskoye Reservoir.

Sorry.