Central Bank rate 6.5% - page 12

prostotrader:

:), I see.

My indicator shows that the market expects the central bank rate to increase from 0.5% to 1.0%

How does it calculate? What is the rate forecast based on?

prostotrader:

Have you been given a loan like this?

Sberbank sent me the following:

"You have been approved for a loan of 266,000 roubles at 23.9% per annum" .....

Watch less advertising and don't read the 'yellow' press (including the internet)!

Well... 4.75% is probably no longer available, but at 5.9 per annum we changed the car at AutoMir on 7.03.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well... 4.75% is probably no longer available, but at 5.9 per annum we switched cars with AutoMir on 7.03.

Don't confuse car loans....

They might give you less to "sell" a car.

prostotrader:

Don't confuse car loans....

They can give you less to "sell" a car.

Well, to stop Sber from sending me such offers, I fought with them for seven months if not more. I won, they don't offer me any more.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, so that Sber didn't send me such offers, I fought with them for seven months if not more. I won, they don't offer me any more.

:), congratulations!

prostotrader:

:), I see.

My indicator shows that the market expects the central bank rate to increase from 0.5% to 1.0%.

It is OK - in civilised countries, the refinancing rate goes to zero in a crisis - it means that the refinancing rate will grow in underdeveloped countries with a special regime

you can just put these conditions into the indicator without thinking about it.

Also add when the price of oil falls well in the market - then someone's price of petrol may even rise :-)))

Refinancing Tender Rate - Евросоюз - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Refinancing Tender Rate - Евросоюз - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Ставка рефинансирования — процентная ставка, которая является минимально возможной для заявок на привлечение средств в тендере Европейского центрального банка. ЕЦБ каждые две недели проводит тендер по размещению средств, что необходимо для поддержания ликвидности в денежной системе. Высокие ставки снижают темпы роста потребительского...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

it is normal - in civilised countries the refinancing rate goes to zero in a crisis - so in underdeveloped countries with a special regime the refinancing rate will go up

you can just put these conditions into the indicator without thinking.

I also want to add that when oil prices drop in the market, gasoline prices may even rise for some people :-)))

I was just getting petrol today and I thought about the price.... :)

prostotrader:

I was just filling up today and thought about the price.... :)

it's been noted for a long time - if an oil tycoon has losses in the foreign market, he compensates for them in the domestic market

In a normal economy, such tricks will not work due to competition.

Maxim Romanov:

How does it calculate? What is the rate forecast based on?

It is not a forecast, but a calculated value according to the Exchange methodology.

The calculation is based on current rates, and analysis of SPOT and futures.

Added

In contrast to FOREX, on the Exchange, many indicators can be calculated,

That is, you can determine your income in advance.

Eg a classic arbitrage (futures versus SPOT of an asset).

When you enter the market, it is very easy to calculate your income at the time of expiration of the futures.

prostotrader:

This is not a forecast, but a calculated value according to the Exchange methodology.

The calculation is based on current rates, and analysis of SPOT and futures.

Added

In contrast to FOREX, on the Exchange, many indicators can be calculated,

That is, you can determine your income in advance.

Eg a classic arbitrage (futures versus SPOT of an asset).

When you enter the market, it is very easy to calculate your income at the time of expiration of the futures.

Can you tell me where I can find the formula?