Using the MT5 on a 4K monitor - page 4

SEM:

You can tell the difference, you have to study the question first.

For example watching video - 720p and 4K, if you watch 4K video on a screen with 720p resolution there is really no difference, but if you use a screen with 4K resolution the difference is noticeable.

But why most of those who compare mp3 and audio with high resolution use devices that do not support this range of playback, and even if you connect such a device to your computer, do not check that the winder by default turns on the worst range of playback - 16 bit, 44100 Hz.

Also, there are now dol****s who put out converted mp3 to flac, even though the content is still mp3.

With video it's clear - the difference between 720p and 1080p is even noticeable at once, not to mention 4K, within what the human eye can see,

But with audio - not sure who can distinguish high bitrates from the original sound...

With low bitrates it's understandable - you'll hear that the sound is more flat, but starting from 192 kbps it's almost imperceptible, not to mention 256, 320,

and then you can think of the warm tube sound.

http://lurkmore.to/%D0%A2%D1%91%D0%BF%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%83%D0%BA

P.S. I certainly understand that 9.6 mbps dvd audio is better than 320 kbps mp3... but... is it possible to hear the difference? I doubt it

transcendreamer:

With video it's clear - the difference between 720p and 1080p is even immediately noticeable, let alone 4K, within what the human eye can see,

But with audio - I'm not sure who can distinguish high bitrates from the original sound...

With low bitrates it's understandable - you'll hear that the sound is more flat, but starting from 192 kbps it's almost imperceptible, not to mention 256, 320,

and then you can think of the warm tube sound.

http://lurkmore.to/%D0%A2%D1%91%D0%BF%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%83%D0%BA

Yes mp3 320kilobit you can hear the dirt immediately if you wear good headphones or listen to high quality equipment. It's really ear-shattering and unpleasant. On regular headphones and speakers you can't really hear the difference.

Maxim Romanov:
Yes mp3 320kilobit you can hear the dirt right away if you wear good headphones or listen to high quality equipment. It's really ear-crushing and unpleasant. On regular headphones and speakers you can't really hear the difference.

You must have a very sensitive ear...

transcendreamer:

I guess you have to have a very sensitive ear...

I do not know) I think anyone can hear if he put on the exact same headphones. There is a big difference. Well 320 kbps maybe not everyone can hear, but 192 for sure. And it's not just a flat sound, you hear these distortions, typical for mp3, I don't even know how to describe them. Though many people can't hear even 128 kilobits, they say it's OK. I guess it's like with food. Some people like McDonalds, some like haute cuisine.
But with fonts I've never understood why they shouldn't be customizable. They made so many buttons in the tester, without which I lived perfectly well, but they don't want to make a customizable font. Of course in the tester and added the necessary features, such as saving history, but also a lot of insignificant.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Another option is to scale fonts and elements and draw candlesticks of any width yourself:

Then, with the modified scale, 1440 pixels wide would be enough to display the day on M1.

By the way: why M1? Why not 5 seconds or ticks? Why not a 3 pips high rendering?

A candlestick is at least three lines wide to draw both white and black (otherwise it wouldn't be candlesticks). 1440 pixels=8 hours on the minutes. Chloro opens at 1:00 Moscow time in the summer, by the time Chicago opens there are already 15 hours traded. They have to be seen at a time.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

By the way, why M1? Why not 5 seconds or ticks? Why not a 3 Pip High RANGE?

probably just a habit

Maxim Romanov:
I don't know) I think anyone can hear if they wear accurate headphones. There is a big difference. Well 320 kbps maybe not everyone can hear it, but 192 for sure. And it's not just a flat sound, you hear these distortions, typical for mp3, I don't even know how to describe them. Though many people can't hear even 128 kilobits, they say it's OK. I guess it's like with food. Some people like McDonalds, some like haute cuisine.
But with fonts I've never understood either, why not make them customizable. So many buttons in the tester have been made without which I lived fine, and they don't want to make a customizable font. Of course in the tester and added the necessary features, such as saving history, but also a lot of insignificant.

It seems to me it's from the category of myths, like placebo effect, although I don't exclude that there are people with perfect hearing...

Maxim Romanov:
I do not know) I think anyone can hear, if he put on the exact headphones. There's a big difference there. Well 320 kbps maybe not everyone can hear it, but 192 for sure. And it's not just a flat sound, you hear these distortions, typical for mp3, I don't even know how to describe them. Though many people can't hear even 128 kilobits, they say it's OK. I guess it's like with food. Some people like McDonalds, some like haute cuisine.
But with fonts I've never understood either, why not make them customizable. So many buttons in the tester have been made without which I lived fine, and they don't want to make a customizable font. Of course in the tester and added the necessary features, such as saving history, but also a lot of insignificant.

look realistically - the developers will not change the interface - so the only realistic option is to write your own trading panel with your fonts

transcendreamer:

As if you can tell the difference between an mp3 high bitrate and a CD by ear? maybe also switch to vinyl?

sorry - offtop

transcendreamer:

Based on what is written here on this forum...

Please send me a link to these writings.

transcendreamer:

Actually any screen will do for trading even 13 inches or even a smartphone.

As a matter of fact, any screen is suitable, even 13 inches or a smartphone. 13 inches is not comfortable for internet and youtube and they take up most of your trading time.

transcendreamer:

So what do you intend to do about it?

I addressed this post to the developer. I have addressed this post to the developer. Everything seems to be in line with their demands: "Please post your technical questions and requests on the forum".

Renat, guys from Metaquotes, where are you? Please give me an answer on the solution to this problem. I have the impression that I am the only one playing with myself in the sandbox.

bigluck:

Please send me a link to these writings

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38456/