Let's build a mini grail!? - page 7

khorosh:

Thanks, you've opened my eyes). But usually here on the forum as soon as they see a single trade using lot build-up, they immediately conclude - it'sa martin, and that amounts to a cross to the grave).

It's not what they say) The consequence of a martin is a single poker loss. Apparently this is not your case.

aleger:

The question is to what extent the link between the past, the present and the future can be maintained

They are linked by the ratio:

past + present + future =1

Михаил:

Martin leaks, it's a sad axom... Martin, it's such a beautiful illusion until he leaks... Martin knows the way to Kolya Marzhinov)))) So you are wrong about my usefulness)))

You're also full of contradictions about the factory... So I have to go back to the factory where I left anyway)).

No, my friend, you need my ideas badly... you'll definitely merge with that logic)))) and martin won't help))) or just help))

people make me laugh... amusing))) Everywhere you look, they're doing this kind of thing))

I think if you had good ideas that theme would not have been.

However, the theme is, and there are just ideas as I understand it. And these ideas are most likely tested. Googly forum about your idea (if I certainly got it right).

Weak computers - these stories are not in our time. I wish I had the money).

There is no need to go far - you can calculate in the mt5 cloud.)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and the "no more than N in a row" requirements are what they are for? they are for a martin... it's just that you modestly call it something else.

If the loss is not what is customary and multiplied in the wrong way for the kids, all the same a martin remains a martin and a "bad series" ruins it.

--

Don't fuck with people's heads with your "10 years of experience". You have no system of your own, and the "let's do it together" theme is bullshit, because it's obvious and everything else is missing too. There is no MM without a basic strategy. (There is, but it's called martingale, and everyone here knows how to make it without you)

--

I opened a public theme - lead, express your thoughts announced in the topic. No thoughts? Close the shop.

Maxim, do not worry so much)).

1-I call a martin a martin)) you see))

2 - I'm not talking about 10 years of experience, you've read it)))

3- you've read it... but you've forgotten everything)))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

They are linked by the ratio:

Past + Present + Future =1

What kind of formula is this?

How does one get one in this?

EgorKim:

I think if you had good ideas, there wouldn't be a topic.

However, there is a topic and there are just ideas, as I understand it. And these ideas are most likely tested. Googly forum about your idea (if I understand what you mean).

Weak computers - these stories are not in our time. I wish I had the money).

I have no need to go far - you can do the math in the mt5 cloud).

Weak computers in my case is a slow memory... The CPU is not slow, but the memory is very...

I did not know about the mt5 cloud, I will look for it.

About the ideas - I have a complex of measures, one part of which is here. I have 1 or 2 deals, I have 3 of my own...

About the idea - I searched, there are rare and modest promises in the right direction, but nowhere are the results disclosed... all modestly silent)))

khorosh:

So, as soon as you put a loss limit on a martin, it is no longer a martin?

Vladimir is telling the truth) Martins, like everything else, of course, are different... But more often they are friends...

But you seem to have a good opening algorithm, and in this case you don't need a martin... Or almost.

EgorKim:

What kind of formula is this?

How does one get one in this?

One process. if you are interested, for each part of this process, formulas have been found that satisfy the above ratio. But, applying this ratio in practice leads only to a result of 10% p.a., which is of no interest to the top-starter when he gave up 50% p.a.

Михаил:

Maxim, don't worry so much)))

1 - I call Martin a Martin))) you see))

2 - I'm not talking about 10 years of experience, you've read))

3- you've read it... but you've forgotten everything)))

yes i read it, but so far you're just a regular martin calling yoH,

about seniority and termination, see the original post - you made it clear there

in the same original post you announced a 3-component system without saying anything about them.

---

You want secrets? Freelancing's for you.

you want to forge the grail together, go for it first.

---

you don't have a damn thing. And you want a minimum-profit system, hoping to show super-profitability through MM.

Михаил:

Vladimir makes a good point) Martins, like everything else, of course, vary... But more often they are friends...

But you seem to have a good opening algorithm, in which case you don't need a martin... Or almost.

Using averaging or reversing with increasing lot allows to correct errors in choosing the direction of the trade. That's why I prefer to use it in case of wrong entry instead of getting a loss at each mistake. But, of course, when developing I try to close losses when the maximum drawdown is exceeded as seldom as possible.