Let's build a mini grail!? - page 13

Михаил:

Yes, it seems to me that you can name the patterns in the market too. Seeing a pattern and making money from it are different things...

And there are a lot of patterns.

But I also find it hard to believe what you wrote about a few trades as far as TA is concerned.

You are confusing one with the other. Show me a pattern (according to you) and I'll explain why it's not a pattern.

Михаил:

Reversing signals, as practice shows, usually does not solve the problem.

Methaquotes has a vps type of thing, it's free for 24 hours...

Well, I would agree if it was just scalping, but there are long term trend trades.

24 hours won't help, you need months... 4-5

Михаил:

Looking for this?

Stop 900, Take 1000 pips, five digits

Files:
syekqo.PNG  45 kb
mxik202.PNG  6 kb

EgorKim:

Looking for this?

Stop 900, Take 1000 pips, five digits.

The screens are not from five dig its and mql5...

There are a lot of nuances that I don't see in the screenshots, but in general something similar. 3 trades is a bit much and it is unknown how stable 3 of them are... Better would be 2 with at least 50% probability on back test...

But on the whole - this picture has the right figure))) Send it to me, I'll take a look, we'll discuss, if there are any special conditions. I named mine, when I do (if 3 deals are more or less stable on the back test), I'll give you a copy with a description.

Михаил:

The screenshots are not from five digits and mql5.

There are a sea of nuances that I can't see from the screenshots, but in general, something similar. 3 trades is a bit much and it is unknown how stable 3 of them are... Better would be 2 with at least 50% probability of backtesting...

But on the whole - this picture has the right figure))) Send it to me, I'll take a look, we'll discuss terms.

If you have an mt5 and mt4 screenshots, would you distinguish them?)

No, you better send it to us.

EgorKim:

Can you tell the difference between mt5 and mt4 screenshots?)

No, you'd better send it to us.

Here are my latest experiments: and this is stable on backtest:

Files:
6bbd1.jpg  205 kb
tgnl2.jpg  134 kb

Here's a steady 2 deals in a row on the back - I don't know how to do that yet...

EgorKim:

Can you tell the difference between mt5 and mt4 screenshots?)

BRDM is sent to visual memory distance))

Bye all. Write letters ;)))

Vladimir Karputov:

Why jump all over a man like that?

So as not to embarrass and discredit our craft.

All normal professions have a kind of Masonic order, ala trade union, which regulates the community of professionals in such a way that these craftsmen live better than without this regulation. In particular, it is the secrecy, penalties for dumping, and all sorts of cultural patterns of master-client rapport. However, Forex trading is very compromised by small scammers, as kitchens blatantly playing against the client, as well as by some smart clients who have quickly realized that they cannot outplay a dealer honestly, and that it is much easier to sell grails and teach "profitable trading", where the main tools are not science, but different cognitive templates of risk perception, "tester graals" with redistribution of risk in singular areas outside the test range, i.e. martin and so on, fake "successful story" shot for $500 with luxurious houses and cars and so on.

In a decent society (banks, hedge funds) such people are not allowed, then why are all these crooks and scammers at DC-Forex so easy?