Let's build a mini grail!? - page 8

Михаил:

Weak computers in my case are slow memory... CPU is not slow, but memory is very...

I didn't know about the mt5 cloud, I'll look for it.

About the ideas - I have a set of activities, one part of which is here. I have 1 or 2 deals, I have 3 of my own...

About the idea - I searched, there are rare and modest promises in the right direction, but nowhere are the results disclosed... all modestly silent)))

Give me the code in person . On my part, a code that will simplify your search task.

Михаил:

That's the problem, it's big.

I'm offering a freebie to someone who has a good memory for kodobase!

It's that simple! What's not to understand...

A freebie for one or two attentive people.

О! A freebie is offered. Search query: "Oh, sucker, sucker, I feel so bad without you... " .

Michael, a normal profitable system without MM works very differently - a few low-loss trades in a row and one profitable one, overlapping small losses. A 50-150 pips stop is suicide. The stop is always triggered at the moment of signal destruction to enter the trade. In other words, if I knew it was going to go there, I wouldn't have entered.

In any case, I use one and can't imagine any other.

The exceptions are scalping and trading on allocated intervals.

khorosh:

Let's say I have a martin Expert Advisor. Testing in the tester shows a maximum drawdown of 10%. Monthly profit is also 10% or more. If the drawdown reaches 11% during trading, the loss is closed. Why can such an EA lose more quickly than an EA without martin?

If you open by the right signals, a Martin will also work

khorosh:

Thanks, you've opened my eyes). But usually here on the forum as soon as they see a single trade using lot build-up, they immediately conclude - it's a martin, and that amounts to a cross to the grave).

And how do you distinguish between a martin in a profitable system and a martin in a non-profitable system?

khorosh:

That is why I prefer to use this in case of an erroneous entry rather than taking a loss every time I make a mistake.

And you test it with taking an elbow to the chest,
and using averaging.

usually the first option shows a better result .

momentum against you:
1) stoploss. you close with a small loss.
2) martin. take a long time to average. you will close with a big loss.

khorosh:

Using averaging or reversing with a larger lot allows you to correct errors in the direction of the trade. That's why I prefer to use it in case of an erroneous entry instead of taking a loss in case of each mistake. But, of course, when developing my program, I try to seldom need to close losses when the maximal drawdown is exceeded.

If I develop this idea, then we can assume that as the market moves anyway, we can just start with a "quiet" chart, without indicators, and if the market goes in the wrong direction, we can use the techniques described by you.

I've experimented with it, and it worked fine! But in the end a good prediction system is more effective. But yes, if the system is good, then in some cases these tools are justified. Not with all good strategies.

EgorKim:

Give me the code in person. On my part, I have a code that will simplify your search task.

I don't have a search task, so the question is wrong and it doesn't make sense, accordingly.

I was dealing with other types of algorithms.

Алексей Тарабанов:

О! A freebie is offered. Search query: "Oh, sucker - sucker, I feel so bad without you... " .

Michael, a normal profitable system without MM works very differently - several low-loss trades in a row and one profitable one, overlapping small losses. A 50-150 pips stop is suicide. The stop is always triggered at the moment of signal destruction to enter the trade. In other words, if I knew it was going to go there, I wouldn't have entered.

Anyway, I use this one and can't imagine any other.

The exceptions are scalping and trading on allocated intervals.

All right, I'll dumbly repeat it to each individually)))

Yes Alexey, I totally agree. A stop of 150 and above is suicide. And stop =100 is also very, very bad. It's also very bad to wait out drawdowns))

I like a take (on 4 digits) of 120 and a stop of 40-50 (1200 and 400-500 on 5 digits)... Or thereabouts.

And these numbers have reasons (tied to the opener and the market), and if you know them, the reasons, these values can float in real time... And this is justified statistically...

Such stops require good strategies and often lots of calculations. And martin does not help. And such things are not shared.

But the idea I have here is completely misunderstood. It is so - unconventional and does not occur to people))

Testing the grail On a VPS. If anyone has the ability to host a couple of accounts on a free VPS or permanently running computer to copy them(when mirroring trades). As my methodology allows to drain accounts very quickly and(without taking into account spread/swap etc) down about 80%, which in a coup including all costs will give about 60% stable profit. I would like to borrow someone (for lack of technical ability) place on a dedicated VPS for continuous testing of this strategy as copying signals, and finding a smoother algorithm for this strategy. Who would be interested, please contact me.

Alexey Khripunov:
Test grail On a VPS. If anyone has the ability to host a couple of accounts on a free VPS or a constantly running computer to copy them(when mirroring trades). As my methodology allows to drain accounts very quickly and(without taking into account spread/swap etc) down about 80%, which in a coup including all costs will give about 60% stable profit. I would like to borrow someone (for lack of technical ability) place on a dedicated VPS for continuous testing of this strategy as copying signals, and finding a smoother algorithm for this strategy. Who would be interested, please contact me.

Reversing signals, as practice shows, usually does not solve the problem.

Methaquotes have a vps type of thing, it's free for a day...