Let's build a mini grail!? - page 4

multiplicator:

on a random walk, the same will be

It will only be the same if the current trend and all subsequent trends are closely monitored

multiplicator:

on a random wander will be the same

And is there a staith from the real, or just cards?

aleger:

The same will only be true if the current trend and all subsequent trends are closely monitored

if we take SB and open trades on predetermined peaks, we will get the same

Михаил:

And is there a real life stats, or just karts?

answer above

Михаил:

2 Preferably, the algorithm should not produce a sequence of losing trades more than 1-2. 4 in a row - that's not good enough...

3- Preferably, all this should be outside the adjustable period...

It's not hard to guess what you have in mind, even if it's not pure martin, something like whatEvgeniy Zhdan said, to share after a loss. Another confusing phrase is "all this must be outside the set-up period", which generally hints at fraud 8(

10 years ago everything was different, suckers were much dumber, gene-optimization was the pinnacle of learning, and now everything is machine-learning, every potential sucker knows about retraining and in general the business of selling tester grails is in crisis, so...

multiplicator:
if we take SB and open trades based on known peaks, we get the same

The question is to what extent the link between the past, the present and the future can be maintained

what a mini grail :-) Why be modest?

TC wants a strategy:

1) with positive MO

2) a distribution different from the uniform one.

3) a vanishingly low probability of a long losing streak. Or better a guaranteed absence of it.

This is a MEGA-GRAAL

Every other programmer here with minimal knowledge of mathematics will apply MM to effectively use cushion and overclocking.

Кеша Рутов:

What you have in mind is not hard to guess, even if it's not pure martin, it's something likeEvgeniy Zhdan said, to share after a moose. Also confusing is the phrase "all this must be outside the set-up period", which hints at fraud in general 8(

If you know, 10 years ago everything was different, suckers were much more stupid, genetic optimization was the pinnacle of knowledge, and now everything is machine learning, every potential sucker knows about retraining and in general the business of selling tester grails is in crisis, so...

Machine learning is neural networks. Rubbish. It's undertrained, it's overtrained)) Rubbish. It is just an attempt of programmers to shrug off the responsibility for trading on the black box. That's bullshit.

And from what I saw yesterday, there's a lot of bullshit being sold...

I have no sales plans.

I'm not going to tell you the essence of my idea, of course, you haven't offered anything sensible. But I also wrote in my starting post that many people may think that this is martin. This is normal. The point is not the martin, but you may not believe it and stick to the known external signs.

So far no one has voiced anything beyond what I mentioned in the start post.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what a mini-GRAAL :-) Why be modest?

TC wants a strategy:

1) with a positive MO

2) a distribution other than uniform.

3) a vanishingly low probability of a long losing streak. Or better a guaranteed absence of it.

It's a MEGA-GRAAL.

Every other programmer here with a minimum knowledge of mathematics will add an MM to effectively use the cushion and overclocking.

Nah, martin is a loser, that's not the trick...

Let's build a mini rake )