Let's build a mini grail!? - page 3

aleger:

You're wrong - there is a solution and it's achievable by the means available

State?

I mean, if you have such results (trades similar to what the zigzag draws on history) but on a real account, not in the tester. Then you're a genius and I respect you.

And you should be called by all financial institutions of the world (including governments) and promise you a salary with lots of zeros...

But what are you doing here!? And since you are here, I doubt you have any experience of such trading in real life. And the tester... You have to do it in the real world. Not even a demo... That's the criterion.

Михаил:

State?

I mean, if you have such results (similar trades to what the zigzag draws on history) but on a real account and not in the tester. Then you're a genius and I respect you.

But what are you doing here? And since you're here, I doubt you have any experience of such trading in the real world. And the tester... You have to do it in the real world. That's the criterion.

The sourcebook for the real will definitely be there, but a little later, and only for the especially gifted.

Михаил:

Why))) ...maximalism of some kind...

The grail is this:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/26798

I do not understand the meaning of this topic! You have already found, as you put it "mini grail" ... What more do you want?

You want publicity? Make your strategy first... And we will all look at your success...

For the uninformed, let me remind you the excerpt from your search: "The EA is designed to work in the strategy tester..."... i.e. it does NOT WORK in real life!

aleger:

The picture is more interesting...

I think the grail should be more like a fixed salary rather than infinite profits.

Andery Voronin:

I think the grail should be more like a fixed salary rather than an infinite profit.

Profit inthe "grail" is not infinite, but strictly commensurate with the current volatility and its own profitability

Serqey Nikitin:

I don't understand the point of this thread! You've already found what you call a "mini grail"... What more do you want?

You want publicity? Make your strategy first... And we'll all look at your progress...

For those confused, let me remind you an excerpt from your search: "The Expert Advisor is designed to work in the Strategy Tester ..." ... i.e., it WILL NOT WORK for real ...!

For those who are clueless? ))) Only I didn't write that I wanted a strategy for the Strategy Tester)) That's what you're talking about.

I do not sell anything and do not intend to, so do not worry, you will not compete.

So my successes will bypass the chatterboxes on the local forum, because it will not be a tester but a real one...

Please remind me where I already found the mini grail?

aleger:

The picture is more interesting...

The zigzag picture is more interesting than the real one... whatever)) But if you are more interesting, then you are Sergei Nikitin's colleague in selling stuff...

Andery Voronin:

I think the grail should be more like a fixed salary rather than an infinite profit.

Well, it's a very modest grail, because everything is changing. And things are changing faster...

3 pages of flurry already...

Михаил:

The grail is this:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/26798

So it's a zigzag on history.

on a random wander will be the same