Let's build a mini grail!? - page 2

Михаил:

Obviously)) Is there any data on the number of losses in a row?

I can't say for sure. I can tell you exactly, if you average it, it's 100% one loss :)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You may be right.

But personally, after such a break, I would first remember why I gave up, the real reasons, not the excuses.

Having analysed all this, you can go on, I guess.

Yes, I analyzed and revised all that I had worked on, and decided to test some more ideas... Alas, the computers didn't get any faster. But there was something quite effective. I'm using some of my old stuff... But efficient things have to be several, better many and different. And better in completely different areas... You don't have to go for auto-trading or even manual and auto-trading)).

Vitalii Ananev:

I can't say for sure. I can tell you that if you average it out, there will be 100% one loss :)

One will clearly be...)

And one loss...

People couldn't resist voicing the most obvious thoughts))

If anyone has any business, be sure to write!

Михаил:

1- It is not something that will earn a lot and immediately, it is something that will earn steadily but relatively not very much.

2- You know... Aluminium - you don't have aluminium spoons and it used to be very expensive and poncey... Everything is relative. And the criterion is efficiency. The rest is nonsense.

In this case, you have to set the goal correctly, not to fudge your brains ... ( mini grail ) ...?!?

If they had just written: I want a small profitable strategy!

It would have been clear to everyone...

Serqey Nikitin:

In this case, you have to set the right goal and not fudge your brain... ( a mini grail )...?!?

If you had just written: I want a small profitable strategy!

That would make everything clear to everyone...

Actually, it's your client, in terms of brainwashing

Not everything that works in manual mode can be transposed into an algorithm... unfortunately ...

Petr Baskakov:
Not everything that works in manual mode can be transposed into an algorithm... unfortunately .

If you have the right manual option, there's a good chance I'll be able to transfer. There is some experience.

Serqey Nikitin:

In this case, you have to set the right goal and not fudge your brain... ( a mini grail )...?!?

You should have said right away: I want a small profitable strategy!

It would make sense to everyone...

Why))) ... some kind of maximalism...

The grail is this:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/26798

So it's a zigzag on history. This is a very interesting tool, not many people understand what it is for...

Naturally, it cannot be achieved using either TA or FA methods. It is a grail.

I am talking about reality. If it seems to you that a stable and safe 20% per month, it is not a mini grail and it is not enough ... then you are a beginner)))

Endless Possibilities
Endless Possibilities
  • www.mql5.com
Советник предназначен для работы в тестере стратегий. Основан на индикаторе ZigZag. Порядок работы: Выбрать график валютной пары и TF, и загрузить котировки при их отсутствии. На выбранном графике запустить скрипт - Prepare Data, скрипт подготавливает данные для работы советника. В тестере стратегий выбрать...

Михаил:

The grail is this:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/26798

So it's a zigzag on history. It is a very interesting tool, not many people understand what it is for...

Naturally, it is impossible to achieve anything of the kind in real trading either with TA or FA methods. This is a grail.

You are wrong - there is a solution, and it is achievable with available means.