So much for your pips... empty talk.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Alpari Trader's Calculator

-- English translation

-- in russian

pip and pip -- one and the same

for clarity -- shown in 4 digits

correctly)

now tell me why there are fractional points (pips) - how come?)
why is "indivisibility" suddenly divisible?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

О! What a miracle!!!

So much for your pips... empty talk.

what will you say when the six digits appear and all brokers (and monitors) have two digits after the decimal point?)

Taras Slobodyanik:

What will you say when the six digits appear and all brokers (and monitors) have two digits after the decimal point?)

There will be something to say, no problem (and it has been said here more than once). You, on the other hand, have nothing to say.

Taras Slobodyanik:

right)

now tell me why there are fractional points (pips) - how did this happen?)

there is an adjective: "universal"

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

there is an adjective: "universal".

exactly, but it's not universal but a constant value - pips - just like a meter or a second, this universal value is constant and will remain so - they will always measure spread/swap/profits in a constant value.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Exactly, but it's not universal, it's a constant value - pips - just like a meter or a second, this universal value is constant and will remain so - they will always measure spread/swap/profits in a constant value.

please don't reply to me -- I don't want to communicate with someone who (in this case, you) is blatantly stupid -- sorry.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There is something to say, no problem (and it's been said here more than once). You, on the other hand, have nothing to say.

how come there is nothing to say)

show me a broker that measures trading conditions in minimum indivisible pips

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

please don't answer me -- I don't want to communicate with someone who (in this case, you) is blatantly obtuse -- sorry.

how come - you call things universal, but things can't be adjectives)

ps. So you have the "indivisible pips" at MT and fractional pips at the broker normally fit in your head. And that's called universality)

Taras Slobodyanik:

nothing)

Show me a broker who measures trading conditions in minimum indivisible pips

You have nothing, and you have just shown me that. And trading conditions are measured in indivisible pips, but you have to look at them in the right place, not on advertising signs.