I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 24

Artyom Trishkin:
ePayments is denied in unrecognized territories.

I use ePayments, my bank card was refused because of the UK's political situation with Russia, but the ePayments wallet is free, you just need to verify it.

Pavel Malyshko:

I use ePayments, I was refused a bank card because of the UK's political situation with Russia, but the ePayments e-wallet is free, you just need to verify it.

I have one. And I have a card too.
But I was talking about the unrecognised republics, not Russia.

Artyom Trishkin:
I have one. I have the card too.
But I was talking about the unrecognised republics, not Russia.

I understand that you received your card before the ban, and now you can renew it without any problems, or the card has not yet expired and you will not be issued a new one, will you?

Denis Nikolaev :

For a Russian audience without a direct withdrawal from MK to Webmoney, commission costs will increase several times.

Therefore, I ask the MK administration to return WebMoney.

Yes,please dont disable the webmoney,we need it more.

Pavel Malyshko:

I understand that you received your card before the ban and now you can renew it without any problems, or the card has not expired yet and you will not be issued a new one?

Probably before the ban.
Not expired.
I do not know.

Pavel Malyshko:

I understand that you received a card before the ban and now you can renew it without any problems or the card has not yet expired and you will not be issued a new one?

What a load of light-hearted people...

eP has not issued cards to anyone but Russia for some time. In April I received a new card to replace the expired one. No problems.

Mikhail Zhitnev:

It's an outrage!

What's there to be outraged about, there's no investment. So it's no big deal.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why be indignant, there's no investment. So it's no big deal.
A penny saved a ruble. And in this case, the difference in exchange rates, if you were to withdraw through wmz and JD, would be 3-4 roubles.

Mikhail Zhitnev:
A kopeck saves a ruble. And in this case, the difference in exchange rates, if you were to withdraw through wmz and JD - 3-4 roubles.
Come on, it feels like you have bought raw materials, manufactured a product, paid taxes, paid your wages .... it is clear in general

Alexander Puzanov:

There's a lot on the brain from the bright faces...

eP did not issue cards to anyone but Russia for a while. In April I received a new card to replace the expired one. No problem.

but why? why do you pay predatory fees?

yep)