I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 15

Yury Lemeshev:

I'm ready, withdrawing $24 to a ruble card!!!

Attempt number 2The code was successfully sent to your phone. Remaining attempts: 0

Yury Lemeshev:

Attempt number 2The code has been successfully sent to your phone. Remaining attempts: 0

An error has occurred while working with Cardpay payment system. If you need help in this situation, please write a request toService Desk and specify in it all the details of the operation.

24$ to Sber...wait for screenshot

Yury Lemeshev:

There has been an error with the Cardpay payment system. If you need help with this situation, please write a request toService Desk and provide all details of the transaction.

24$ to Sber...wait for screenshot.

Did the payment go or not go?

somehow I'm not surprised.

Yury Lemeshev:

There has been an error with the Cardpay payment system. If you need help with this situation, please write a request toService Desk and provide all details of the transaction.

24$ to Sber...wait for screenshot

Yury Lemeshev:
I'll wait another hour.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I'll wait another hour.

I'll wait another month :)

It'll be safer that way

There is money left on the mql, the card is valid until the 20th. But, friends, I'm not running any more tests for today, no more text messages coming in for 24 hours. Who will be the second one to try?

I will have my earnings in two days and we will see how the withdrawal goes to a Privat Visa card

Yury Lemeshev:
There is money left on the mql, the card is valid until the 20th. But, friends, I'm not running any more tests for today, no more text messages coming in for 24 hours. Who will be the second one to try?

You have a ruble card. And it says that payment is made in USD. Could this be the reason for the error?