I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 6

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Then I would like to hear comments from MQ representatives on what tax is being withheld from the customer.

-

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page30#comment_13205429

Aytugan Khafizov:

We started charge VAT on products and services for European customers as we moved MQL5 operations into the European Union.

-

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What kind of screen is this?

You have to figure out what the taxes are - 19% looks like VAT.

It would be difficult to prove double taxation - you need a certificate from the country in which the taxation was made - the original at that.

Different countries also have different definitions of the place where income is received, depending on the type of income.

If you pay remuneration to a foreigner abroad in Russia, you must also withhold tax on income (income tax). Given this, many customers run the risk of not meeting the requirement of RF legislation.

Is there really anyone who is going to bother with this?

If a physical person pays someone remuneration, they will not and should not withhold any tax.

Thank you, but you'd better tell me the gist of the situation in your own words - I don't understand other languages well.

Aytugan Khafizov:

We are working on it, we will improve the accounting and reporting part by the end of the year.

Hello.

Help us solve our problem, servicedesk is silent. The maximum withdrawal amount is 0.01.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Is anyone really going to be bothered by this.

If a person pays someone remuneration, they will not and should not withhold any tax.

It is a question of whether or not to worry about the amount under-received. While the scheme is not clear, what it will be, there are many options.

Yes, a natural person of course (not a sole proprietorship) is not a tax agent, but it is logical, if you receive income from trade, to register a sole proprietorship, but there will be difficulties.

Or the option of buying a product from a vendor on the market and MQ withholds tax, apart from the commission, again - in the RF and in another country you will have to pay tax again on the receipt of income.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thank you, but you'd better tell me the essence of the situation in your own words - I don't understand other languages well.

You would be better told by the Metacwatts themselves. And the translation - they started charging VAT to European buyers because they moved their operations into the Eurozone

-

Olesya Mazurova:

Hello.

Help us solve our problem, servicedesk is silent. The maximum withdrawal amount is 0.01.

It's already been written that the withdrawal is forbidden - work is in progress.

Olesya Mazurova:

Hello.

Help solve our problem, servicedesk is silent. The maximum withdrawal amount is 0.01.

At least you can output, but I'm in a ban and there are no answers or hello...

Alexander Puzanov:

You would have been better told by the Metacities themselves. And the translation - they have started charging VAT to European buyers as they have moved their operations into the Eurozone

-

Thank you. I wonder if they charge VAT to buyers (although why is it suddenly not included in the price of goods/works/services - nothing is written about it), but do they pass it on to sellers? Will it be accounted for in the report, as in fact MQ is just a tax agent and must (I don't know EU law exactly, I could be wrong) pay VAT when the income is paid to the Contractors/Sellers, and only to individuals.

I'm also wondering what the basis for this VAT is, since the idea is that only MQ's commission can pay VAT, since most of the participants on both sides are individuals!

Either MQ is now positioning itself as a seller, in which case all complaints about the quality of products and work can be directed to them, or EU laws imply that all persons who provide services or sell their material and non-material assets must pay VAT - a curious situation.

If you take freelancing, it's essentially a civil law contract between two individuals (the most common variant), the commission is now paid by the contractor (he actually gets the money minus the commission he signed up for), the service is received by the client. The VAT logically appears only on the MQ's commission, as they are a legal entity.