I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 2

Aytugan Khafizov:

But you can open a card with your bank in dollars - then there will be no conversion

Alas, you will still have to convert dollars. Not at the VISA / MC rate, but at the rate of my bank, which is not much better.

When will there be reporting documents that can properly prove the source of income? The arrival of money on the card always raises questions for the bank, especially if the money is in foreign currency from a non-resident!

Aytugan Khafizov:

the course will use a visa or mastercard (depending on which card you have)

But you can open a card in dollars at your bank - then there will be no conversion

And the MIR card?

Vitalii Ananev:

What about the MIR card?

Is it an international card - I doubt it...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Is it an international card - I doubt it...

No it's not, it's a purely Russian payment system.

Vitalii Ananev:

No, it is not international, it is a purely Russian payment system.

So, how do you transfer money from Cyprus?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Well, how do you transfer money from Cyprus?

WM transfers without any problems

Alexander Puzanov:

WM transfers without any problems

WM is not a bank card, it is regulated by other laws. But just now they have been equated to banking instruments in RF (and maybe not only) and that is probably why MQs have abandoned them now.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Well, how do you transfer money there from Cyprus?

I don't know about Cyprus, but there are no problems with transfers within Russia. From here, for example, I transferred dollars to webmoney, converted them into roubles through webmoney, then from webmoney to yandex money, and from yandex money to my peace card. :) It was a long chain.

Vitalii Ananev:

I don't know about Cyprus, but there are no problems with transfers within Russia. From here, for example, I withdrew in dollars to webmoney, converted to roubles through webmoney, then from webmoney to yandex money, and from yandex money to a peace card. :) Such a long chain turned out.

Well, the residence of MQ Cyprus is simple, as far as I remember...