The EOP for schoolchildren. - page 5

Реter Konow:

and they use it as they please. Where they need to and don't need to.

Now that's a good point.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, this is a good point.

Have you read the topic?

Where is "Where not" in my examples?

By the way, you contributed to this thread by your repeated attempts to use OOP where it is not necessary.

Koldun Zloy:

Have you read the topic?

Where in my examples is "Where not"?

You are using a 'mono-structure'. This structure is like a horse in a vacuum if there aren't many other structures around. And where will they come from if the data is mono-structured?

It turns out that you take the structure as a syntactic method and explain - "it is necessary because it is OOP!".

First, you have to describe the task, with a variety of data requiring separation and classification, and then show how structures and classes handle the distribution and linking of this data.

Реter Konow:

You are using a 'mono-structure'. This structure is like a horse in a vacuum if there are not many other structures around. And where will they come from if the data is monotonous?

It turns out that you take a structure as a syntactic method and explain - 'it is necessary because it is OOP!'.

First, you need to describe the problem, with a variety of data requiring separation and classification, and then show how the structure and classes handle the distribution and linking of that data.

Not 'it needs to be OOP', but OOP is needed because it is convenient and reduces development time.

Koldun Zloy:

Have you read the topic?

Where is "Where not" in my examples?

By the way, you contributed to this topic by your repeated attempts to use OOP where it is not necessary.

Neither Peter, much less me, had any thoughts about your examples. Personally, I talked about such my attempts to join OOP and CodeBase codes from some ...

Alexey Viktorov:
Neither Peter nor I had any thoughts about your examples. Personally, I talked about my attempts to join OOP and CodeBase codes from some ...

Then, I suggest you read the topic. I can see that you are a programmer. You may well find out how to use it in your programs.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Didn't even open that article. What am I supposed to see there? What does it have to do with c++?

Because there's an example for C++. Try reading it, since you're arguing.

Perhaps the point is just that you want to see the reserved word get under getter? But this is a very narrow notion of getter. A getter is a way of getting data which cannot be directly accessed. How it is implemented in different programming languages makes no difference. They are all getters.

Koldun Zloy:

Then, I suggest you read the topic. I can see that you are a programmer. You may well find out how to use it in your programs.

I've been reading it since the first minute it was created.

Ihor Herasko:

And there's a C++ example in there. Do you care to read it, since you're arguing.

Perhaps it's just that you want to see the reserved word get under getter? But this is a very narrow notion of getter. A getter is a way of getting data which cannot be directly accessed. How it is implemented in different programming languages makes no difference. These are all getters.

There is an example for c++ so what? What has C++ got to do with it?

There is no setter or getter in mql.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There is an example for C++, so what? What does this have to do with C++?

There is no setter or getter in mql.

OK. Give your definition of getter.