The EOP for schoolchildren. - page 10

I came across an interesting library for MQL, where the possibility of implementing indicator classes, which are then used in indicators and Expert Advisors, is built into the architecture. It is not very well documented.

https://github.com/dingmaotu/mql4-lib

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Fixed it a bit. GetData() should be checked for inequality -1.
Why, it's not fate to do it:
double CiADX::GetData(index), and put all the work with the buffer, including validity checks on the library? Speaking of professionalism)))

Vladimir Simakov:
Why, it's not fated to do:
double CiADX::GetData(index), and put all the work with the buffer, including validity checks on the library? Talking about professionalism)))

Have you ever tried to think? Or at least wipe the balls.

Question for the moderators. Did I forget to post or was it deleted???

Vladimir Simakov:
Question for the moderators. Did I forget to post or was it deleted???
You forgot. Most likely.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Have you ever tried thinking? Or at least wipe the balls clean.

I'll repeat it then.
I've tried. I even looked throughthe standard library. Explain it to me, you immense pro, there are methods Main, Plus, Minus, so why do you copy the buffer and allocate memory for data that already exists and the library has given you convenient access to them?

Vladimir Simakov:
I'll repeat it then.
I've tried it. I even looked throughthe standard library. Explain it to me, you immense pro, there are methods Main, Plus, Minus, so why do you copy the buffer and allocate memory for data that already exists and the library has given you convenient access to them?
Maybe just - to understand the essence? So that those who are not familiar with the device could understand and not use it?

Vladimir Simakov:
Then I'll repeat it.
I've tried it. I even looked atthe standard library. Can you explain me, you huge pro, there are Main, Plus, Minus methods, so why do you copy the buffer and allocate memory for data that already exists and the library has given you convenient access to them?

Not everyone always succeeds the first time, try again.

So, are you shaking or pounding or cramping?

Yes... Tough mess at the club tonight.

Don't force the application of sanctions.
Breathe in, breathe out, calm down.