From practice to theory and back to practice - page 32

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
This is the right approach. Try without grids and martins on a simple system but with current experience.

I'm combining everything that is more or less robust, with or without martin... I'm trying with fast expiry pauses - not a good option either... The best result was with a minimum of almost zero trawl...

Verum est sine mendacio, certum et verissimum, vetitae pretiorum lineae non ducono usque ad factorias autem ad magnae principalitati!

Meanwhile, the venerable prophet Anatolian has shown +20% with a 16% drawdown in 20 calendar days,

I don't know why the recovery factor is 8.09... strange...

if it stays like this and the prophet doesn't sell out, it will be over 300% for the year

taking into account these data, if they are representative of the average, it turns out that the prophet needs to hold for 100 days until the plant doubles the initial amount of investment

The Slavs, the Orthodox, have had a tradition of helping the poor and needy. If a man saw someone literally lying in a rubbish pit and suffering from hunger and cold, he would come up to him and lend a helping hand.

Guys! What has become of you?! I am suffering without the Grail. I need it like air. Please, just give me half of it. God will thank you. Thank you.

Gianni is on to something. Ask him. But I'm not sure yet.

Alexander_K:

The Slavs, the Orthodox, have had a tradition of helping the poor and needy. If a man saw someone literally lying in a rubbish pit and suffering from hunger and cold, he would come up to him and lend a helping hand.

Guys! What has become of you?! I am suffering without the Grail. I need it like air. Please, just give me half of it. God will thank you. Thank you.

"Suffer," but you don't want to have a proper conversation. "Suffer" more...

transcendreamer:

the venerable prophet of Anatolia

Dibs on the title of Prophet of Alexandria? For the future, for the distant future, but what if?

transcendreamer:
We just have to solve the problem: how to determine the line beyond which the price is not allowed to go

The line is considered to be broken if at least two candles have closed outside it. This is a classic, which technical analysts of brokerage companies follow. This is what you should use as a guideline. There is a wonderful indicator "Fractal", which forms a complete fractal in 2 candles. Another personal experience: an attempt to trade on incomplete fractals (formed after one candle) shows much worse results than when trading on a fully formed fractal. Even worse results are obtained if the system simply trades on the previous bar's close.

Alexander_K:

You're welcome.)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1583#comment_13290559

transcendreamer:

Meanwhile, the venerable prophet Anatolian has shown +20% with a 16% drawdown in 20 calendar days,

I don't know why the recovery factor is 8.09... strange...

if it stays like this and the prophet doesn't sell out, it will be over 300% for the year

with this data, if they are representative of the average, it turns out that the prophet will have to wait 100 days for the plant to double the initial investment amount

And again a demo account, again a grid... your brother in arms, like Renat and Che?