From practice to theory and back to practice - page 27

Uladzimir Izerski:

Makes sense in a forum.

After all.

Where does a smart man hide a pebble? - On the seashore. - And where does a clever man hide a leaf? - In the forest.

Stupid question. Why hide it?

That's it, my cognac can't handle your riddles.

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's it, My cognac can't handle your riddles.

Pfft... cognac... it's like scaring the forex martin.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Pfft... cognac... that's like scaring the forex martin.

I'm going to lie down anyway))

Holy crap. Everything's turning blue for the evening. Like it's going up.

verily I say unto you... quod est inferius est sicut id quod est superius! exponentia ostendunt optimos pretia, hinc erunt adaptiones mirabiles, coincidencia oppositorum, sed non quo ad hanc

transcendreamer:
verily I say unto you... quod est inferius est sicut id quod est superius! exponentia ostendunt optimos pretia, hinc erunt adaptiones mirabiles, coincidencia oppositorum, sed non quo ad hanc

If translated into plain language it would be. Groping a woman below the knees.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If translated into plain language it would be. To grop a woman below the knees.

Etquod estsuperius estsicut idquod estinferius,ad perpetranda (praeparanda, penetranda) miracula rei unius. And that which is above is analogous to that which is below, in order to realise the miracles of the one thing (i.e. the philosopher's stone). Etsicut omnes res fuerunt ab Uno, mediatione (meditatione) Unius, sic omnes res natae fuerunt ab hac una re, adaptione (adoptione). And just as all things came from the One (through the mediation of the One) or: through the meditation of the One (that is, the Logos, the World-Self), so all things were born from this one essence through adaptation (or: through its acceptance...Hide

Сергей Криушин:

Etquod estsuperius estsicut idquod estinferius,ad perpetranda (praeparanda, penetranda) miracula rei unius. And that which is above is analogous to that which is below, in order to realise the miracles of the one thing (i.e. the philosopher's stone). Etsicut omnes res fuerunt ab Uno, mediatione (meditatione) Unius, sic omnes res natae fuerunt ab hac una re, adaptione (adoptione). And just as all things came from the One (through mediation of the One) or: through meditation of the One (that is, the Logos, the World-Self), so all things were born from this one essence through adaptation (or: through acceptance of it...Hide

The world is changing.

There is no constancy and there cannot be.

The world is subject to a timetable like the currency chart.

Our task is to adapt.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

The world is changing.

There is no constancy and there cannot be.

The world is subject to a timetable like the currency chart.

Our task is to adapt.)

Nothing rests, everything moves, everything vibrates. Everything flows, flows in, flows out, everything has its ebb and flow; everything rises and falls; a pendulum-like oscillation manifests itself in everything. The measure of oscillation to the left is the measure of oscillation to the right. The rhythms are compensated. This principle encapsulates the truth that in everything there is manifested a measure of movement to one side and to the other, an ebb and flow; swinging forward and backward, pendulum-like motion - something like the movement of the ebb and flow, high and low tide, between the two poles, which exist in accordance with the Principle of Polarity described earlier.

transcendreamer:

Nothing is at rest, everything moves, everything vibrates. Everything flows, flows in, flows out; everything has its ebb and flow; everything rises and falls; a pendulum-like oscillation manifests itself in everything. The measure of oscillation to the left is the measure of oscillation to the right. The rhythms are compensated. This principle encapsulates the truth that in everything there is manifested a measure of movement to one side and the other, inflow and outflow; swinging forward and backward, pendulum-like motion - something like the movement of the ebb and flow, high and low tide, between the two poles, which exist in accordance with the Principle of Polarity described earlier.

All true.

But a little unclear.

"everything rises and falls" is this about organs or charts?

transcendreamer:

Nothing is at rest, everything moves, everything vibrates. Everything flows, flows in, flows out; everything has its ebb and flow; everything rises and falls; a pendulum-like oscillation manifests itself in everything. The measure of oscillation to the left is the measure of oscillation to the right. The rhythms are compensated. This principle encapsulates the truth that in everything there is manifested a measure of movement to one side and to the other, an ebb and flow; swinging forward and backward, pendulum-like motion - something like the movement of the ebb and flow, high and low tide, between the two poles that exist in accordance with the Principle of Polarity described earlier.

aha

the Puppet Formulae is coming through.

puppet's law, no less.

one thing I can tell you, it can't be taken advantage of because it's against us

not to mention the exponent

Puppet doesn't want it to be

but the Puppet FormulaE can't avoid it and therefore shoots GEPs and impulses, the occasional Black Swan

but

one more time

it's not ours and we're not interested