From practice to theory and back to practice - page 26

Those who know the true secrets of Exponenta will never go to a factory

transcendreamer:

He who knows the true secrets of the exponent will never go to the factory

An unknown force draws him to know these mysteries. I'm afraid of heights.

The unit is the centre of Being (in the eidos) indeed deservedly so, since the second status of the eidos is always essence ("something that remains constant under all transformations"). Indeed, the number "pi" symbolising the circle and cyclicity relies on the unit radius. Number "F" can be represented through infinite unit fraction. Yes, andthe exponent, in its original limit formula contains a constant of one.

transcendreamer:
The unit is the centre of Being (in the eidos) indeed deservedly so, since the second status of the eidos is always essence ("something remaining constant under all transformations"). Indeed, the number "pi" symbolising the circle and cyclicity relies on the unit radius. Number "F" can be represented through infinite unit fraction. Yes, and the exponent, in its original limit formula contains a constant of one.

Let's aim for exponential and then to the factory. Develop the factory.

transcendreamer:

Hmmm I wonder who you're talking about...

What about me? I'm nothing! He's the one who can't hear! (с)

the strict rules of the hermetic sect forbid detailing this, but it is rumoured that the exponent (or close function) allows for the most conservative entry

Aleksandr Volotko:

What about me? I'm nothing! He's the one who can't hear! (с)

- Where does a clever man hide a pebble? - On the seashore. - And where does a clever man hide a leaf? - In the forest.

A broken sword. Gilbert Keith Chesterton.

transcendreamer:

- Where does a clever man hide a pebble? - On the seashore. - And where does a clever man hide a leaf? - In the forest.

A broken sword. Gilbert Keith Chesterton.

Do you know where to find it? Do you know where to lose it?

Well, well, well, looks like Drimmer's about to start unlocking the secrets of the Grail. And hiding them right here, in plain sight.

Aleksandr Volotko:
Well, well, well, looks like Drimmer's about to start unlocking the secrets of the Grail. And he's gonna hide them right here, in plain sight.

Makes sense in a forum.

After all.

Where does a smart man hide a pebble? - On the seashore. - And where does a clever man hide a leaf? - In the forest.