From practice to theory and back to practice - page 10

Сергей Таболин:

An opus is an opus, but if only it were formatted... I can't read a lot of this stuff, can I?

You have to spend quite a lot of time on it. But it can only be done by either the author or someone he instructs.

transcendreamer:

buttering up all points of view

a total mess, both in the layout of the text and in the logic

Aleksandr Volotko:

I'll digest the highlights for busy forum-goers as always, OK? )

great!

Renat Akhtyamov:

buttery, buttery, all points of view

it's a mess, both in the layout of the text and in the logic

that's the point hehe

Сергей Таболин:

An opus is an opus, but if only it were formatted... I can't read a lot of this stuff, can I?

And this whole text is one sentence with embedded quotations.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, you've given away your sadness and grief.

At first I read every line, then one after the other, and then five after the other and it's all even and clear.

Why do I always follow you with interest? You are clever and reasonable. But from your opus one can conclude that the market is invincible to anyone.

You're probably a little wrong. I know some guys from my childhood who were not too bright and went into business after the USSR collapsed. Today they are selling millions of dollars worth of metals. And there are a lot of them. This is also a market. And one has to understand it. Well, forex is specific, it has to be studied, absorbed and understood. Every bend in it is logical.

5% a day is nothing. Just for fun))

P.s. I removed the picture so as not to annoy))

Let's just say it's part of my global plan )))) well, it's always good to troll )))

Higher-order ideological considerations, as well as the scope and location of training, require us to analyse mass participation systems. Thus the further development of the various forms of action allows us to assess the importance of essential financial and administrative conditions. Higher-order ideological considerations, as well as a new model of organisational activity, allow us to assess the importance of a training system that corresponds to the urgent needs. On the other hand, the further development of the various forms of activity represents an interesting experiment to test the directions of progressive development. Comrades! The strengthening and development of the structure requires us to analyse the essential financial and administrative conditions. Everyday practice shows that the strengthening and development of the structure is an interesting experiment to test new proposals.

In this way the further development of the various forms of action allow us to fulfil important tasks for the development model. We should not forget, however, that our constant advocacy requires us to analyse the way forward. We should not forget, however, that the further development of the various forms of action requires us to analyse new proposals. Everyday practice shows that the constant quantitative growth and the scope of our activities require us to define and clarify the development model. Thus, the continuous quantitative growth and our sphere of activity is an interesting experiment to test the essential financial and administrative conditions. Comrades! The new model of organisational activity entails a process of implementation and modernisation of the attitudes of the participants to the tasks at hand.

We should not forget, however, that the scope and place of training require the definition and clarification of the appropriate conditions for activation. The significance of these issues is so clear that consultation with the wider activist community makes it possible to assess the significance of the respective conditions of activation.

Comrades! The continuous advocacy of our activities is largely responsible for the creation of the positions taken by the participants with regard to the tasks at hand. The importance of these issues is so obvious that the constant growth in numbers and scope of our activities makes it possible to fulfil important tasks in terms of formulating development. Equally, the beginning of the day-to-day work of position building entails a process of introducing and modernising trends in progressive development. However, we must remember that our continued growth in numbers and activity allows us to complete important tasks in the development of appropriate conditions for activation.

https://fishtext.ru/index.php

РыбаТекст - бредогенератор текста рыбы, генератор контента, убийца Lorem Ipsum
  • fishtext.ru
Сайт рыбатекст поможет дизайнеру, верстальщику, вебмастеру сгенерировать несколько абзацев более менее осмысленного текста рыбы на русском языке, а начинающему оратору отточить навык публичных выступлений в домашних условиях. При создании генератора мы использовали небезизвестный универсальный код речей. Текст генерируется абзацами случайным...

Toljandr, are there any stops at all? And if there are, which ones? Or is there a reason why Drimmer "hee-hee"-cal and there aren't any?

And why am I coming on to you with these stops and ratios?

Answer all the important questions right away! ))

Aleksandr Volotko:

Toljandr, are there any stops at all? And if there are, which ones? Or is there a reason why Drimmer "hee-hee"-cal and there aren't any?

And why am I coming on to you with these stops and ratios?

Answer all the important questions right away! ))

stop = take

if the strategy does provide an entry probability above 0.5, then the profit will be at a constant trade volume

Renat Akhtyamov:

stop = take

if the strategy does provide a probability of entry above 0.5, then the profit will be at a constant lot

that's where you get that from?