From practice to theory and back to practice - page 5

Philosophers...

That's my point, on this site many people, after digging through hundreds of versionsof "grails", end up becoming philosophers.

Let me continue with analogies. Do you think the first plane flew successfully?, the first light bulb went on without any problems?, the first submarine was flawless? ..... My point is that problems and flaws are everywhere in trading systems. So why don't we look at the problem thoroughly? Why throw the system to the fire? ....

Alexander_K:

"When he falls, push him up" says the ancient tablets...

Man, do you even know what tablets are? Without Wikipedia.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
And you are an inquisitive mind. I'm just like that by nature.
That's why these ideas go straight to hell. And for nothing...

Alexander_K:

"He who falls, push him up" says the ancient tablets....

Nietzsche wrote this, if I am not mistaken, as a counterbalance to Christian values, which in his opinion were wrong, as they stimulated support for the weak and the ill, which in the long term weakened mankind, as they were not based on healthy egoism... However, since throughout history, humanity has been driven precisely by egoism and the pursuit of personal gain, sometimes disguised as some kind of high moral projection, it is ultimately only a question of whether it is worth the pretence. - It is also worth noting that trading as a search for profitability boundaries is also fundamentally a movement of selfishness and the pursuit of personal gain.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
That's what I'm saying, on this site many people, after digging through hundreds of "grails", end up becoming philosophers.

or go to the factory...

transcendreamer:

or go to the factory...

The factory is better)) by working with your hands and changing this physical (material) world you come to some understandings. For example, a rejected part can be melted down, or by changing the design you can use it for something else.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The factory is better)) by working with your hands and changing this physical (material) world you come to some understandings. For example, a rejected part can be sent for remelting, or by changing the design you can use it for something else.

GraalYu can be tweaked, you don't even have to melt it down.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A grail can be tweaked, it doesn't even need to be re-melted.

If a grail requires an edit, then it is not a grail.