Development plans for the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester - page 3

Hello Developers!

Also a big request, please add the function of filtering parameters in the tab "Optimization". For example, when "Optimization" was done and we got a lot of results, it would be possible to filter out unwanted results by any conditions.

(Now it is not convenient to work with results in MT5 Optimization, there is a simple ranking of results and very few parameters are displayed, there are no such parameters as "average transaction" "max drawdown in pips", etc.)

Even in TSlab it is very convenient to cull results after optimization and by a very large number of parameters.

Roman:

Delete all folders in the Tester folder.

This leaves you with the kind of rubbish you were asking about.

tester

Francuz:

I'd like to add my five cents to the automation of the tester.

The ability to generate tasks for the tester and then run them in conveyor mode is very lacking.

Bat-file and start in command line mode will save the Giant of Thought and the Father of Russian Democracy.

I have each TC in the League optimized by several passes with different input parameters, each subsequent set depends on the results of the previous pass. And everything runs sequentially, for many TCs in fully automatic mode.

Valentin Dobroletov:

Hello Developers!

Also a big request, please add the function of filtering parameters in the tab "Optimization". For example, when "Optimization" was done and we got a lot of results, it would be possible to filter out unwanted results by any conditions.

(Now it is not convenient to work with results in MT5 Optimization, there is a simple ranking of results and very few parameters are displayed, there are no such parameters as "average transaction" "max drawdown in pips", etc.)

Even in TSlab it is very convenient to cull obtained results after optimization and by a very large number of parameters.

Use Power, Luke Excel!

Export the results, and sort by any algorithm, however complex.

I'm not even talking about such processing on the fly, right in the process of optimization (I have it exactly done in League, but it's done inside MKL functions)

Andrey Barinov:

Renat, please add another option, MQ Old, to the ME styling choice. The one that was there before. It's a small thing for you, but for many users it will save a lot of nerves.

I don't want to get used to a new style... I'm quite happy with the old one.

Thank you.

I agree, I thought the old version was the benchmark. New one is awfully cumbersome, moves lines where it shouldn't be, etc. It's not convenient now. Please put the old one back just in the list so there's a choice

andre:

That leaves this kind of rubbish, which is what the question was about.

I've already written to the developers, too, that it should be removed - why create entities?

Сергей Таболин:

... And the deletion of my posts is a direct confirmation of that. Even though there wasn't anything particularly rediculous in them...

I haven't deleted your posts that you're talking about. But I will now delete the ones I see at the moment - they are an attempt to start a discussion that goes beyond the scope of this thread, this forum, and borders on those for which you should be broomed for a week.
There are thematic forums, social networks and the like for such discussions.

Please respect the community and the rules of the resource.

ZS. I agree with your opinion, but do not write. And you, please refrain.

Please can I add the spread size for the tests myself? Very missing

Сергей Таболин:

... is a disaster of self-consciousness...

No need to look back on the past, for the singularity is coming :)

Roman Sharanov:
Please can I add the spread size for the tests myself? Very missing.

By ticks and based on real ticks, you will have a real spread.