What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 18

This is the first time I've heard of a turnover of millions and blocking by the bank.

Yes, they sometimes call to ask if they have received a large payment and where to put it.

But if the account is a private one, what is the problem?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
This is the first time I have heard of a million-dollar turnover and blocking by the bank.

Yes, they sometimes call to ask if they have received a large payment and where to put it.

But if the account is a private one, what is the problem?

Yes, I understand we're talking about an individual's card. It should not be a problem for a PE.

Ihor Herasko:

Yes, I understand that we are talking about a physical person's card. A PE should have no such problems.

It probably is.
Naturally, a turnover of millions of dollars on a private person's card is suspicious. .... it's logical, isn't it? ....

With a pension of 24,000 a year, a million in an individual's account is not something.....

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It probably is.
Naturally a million dollar turnover on an individual's card is suspicious. .... logical....

Whose logic is that "logical"?

And what turnover on an individual's card is NOT suspicious? Where's the line?

Олег avtomat:

By whose logic is that "logical"???

And what turnover on a physical person's card is NOT suspicious?

Group 2 1.5 million a year limit
Group 3 5 million a year limit

A person who does not work and does not pay taxes and has a turnover of a lakh a year?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Group 2 1.5 million a year limit
Group 3 5 million a year limit

An individual who does not work and does not pay taxes with a turnover of a lakh a year?

Wait. Why "not paying taxes"? -- that's purely your speculation.

And these are groups of what?

Олег avtomat:

Wait. Why "not paying taxes"? -- that's purely your speculation.

And these are tax groups of what?

You mean those who pay 20%? )))
It's a taxing group, I ask you.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I.e. paying 20%? )))
It's a taxation group, asked.

I'm telling you: there are a lot of unresolved issues here. There are a lot of unresolved issues.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The case concerns PrivatBank, and since Oshchadbank is also under the supervision of the same structure, it is best not to do business with them if the sums of 1 million hryvnias or more are being swiped. Only private ones.

I have several accounts opened, and only 2 are in my name. The rest are opened in my son-in-law's name, so when the withdrawals exceeded a million, his account was banned, he was accused of fraud and fraud, this was in May. Situation #2: I re-opened an account for my daughter, different surnames, as soon as the turnover on the card exceeded one million, the situation repeated itself - the accounts were banned. The bank called and informed me that the SBU would deal with the question of where the money was coming from.

As a result, neither my son-in-law nor my daughter can be Privatbank clients any more, they were entered into fraudsters without any proceedings. Mine is still alive, but the turnover is many times less, you can not show much.

Now we use private ones, there are enough of them, we can hope to withdraw at least 10 thousand rubles.

And where did they put it? If the court hasn't made up its mind, they should either return them to the sender or to the recipient. Did they keep it for themselves? That's robbery, not even theft. I'm talking about the Criminal Code.

That sounds like a lot of nonsense.

Олег avtomat:

I'm telling you: there are a lot of unresolved issues here. There are a lot of unresolved questions.

I am only judging by my own logic, comparing facts and my knowledge in this field.