A question for OOP experts. - page 22

Artyom Trishkin:

ZS. Investors need trading, not programming methods - they have no use for them at all. That's why it's the Stanislavsky way about them too.

No. My investors want a start-up.

as far as i understood the purpose of the topic: "it doesn't matter what they say about you, as long as they say it about you!

ZS: I finally realized why some nonsense was shown on Ren TV or TV3 a couple of years ago that the Earth is flat in general ))))

Реter Konow:
Your logic is ironclad, George.) I can't argue with that. And the question "why?" can only be answered with speculation. There's a possibility that it's all for a reason. On the one hand, it's my "marketing." On the other, it's training. On the other, perhaps a prelude to some big invention. After all, I left graphics and want to apply my approach to AI, and there are no ready-made libraries and the "power" required is huge.
How could there be no ready-made libraries? Maybe you don't have Google? Or do you want to make a crutch on mql? What for? For the same fann it took 150 lines of code in pros and the same number in mql to connect them. So you'd better learn an "adult" language and win api.

Реter Konow:

This is your vision. It was about the OOP and my approach. Quote the places where I praised myself.

You've switched to my personality here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/320813/page18

Before that, the conversation was purely on a technical topic.

As you may have noticed, when it was really on topic and you were asking questions, I offered to help you as much as I could.

But when you stepped off the topic and questions and started comparing your approach and yourself again (I'll have to give you lots of links here - lazy, but you can read the thread yourself), then I got disappointed and wrote my vision of why you needed it all.

Initially you must have wanted to figure it out, but then your alter ego prevailed over your ego and your desire for new knowledge, and you started praising your uniqueness. That's what made me disillusioned with you. So I wrote my vision. There's no trolling here - I just said my opinion. And you're saying yours. But I'm about you, and you are (ridiculously) about you too.

Everything turns out to be serious, investors, a startup, maybe a new language will appear, like fixme - - . I've got a logo, too.

Реter Konow:

No. My investors want a start-up.

Artyom Trishkin:

As you may have noticed, when it was really about the topic and you were asking questions, I offered to help you as much as I could.

But when you stepped away from the topic and questions and started comparing your approach and yourself again (I have to give you a lot of links here - lazy, but you can read the topic yourself), I was disappointed and wrote my vision of why you needed it all.

Initially you probably did want to figure it out, but then your alter ego prevailed over your ego and your desire for new knowledge, and you started extolling your uniqueness. That's what made me disillusioned with you. So I wrote my vision. There's no trolling here - I just said my opinion. And you're saying yours. But I'm about you, and you are (ridiculously) about you too.

Yes, I get questions all the time "What's the point of this?". So, I ask and compare with my own views.

About your psychological analyses of my behaviour, that's hilarious. But, uh, psychology isn't really your thing. No offense.

Georgiy Merts:

George, I would like to understand the meaning and application of virtual functions in practice (in which tasks and how exactly you use them) and the meaning of abstract classes. If you have specific tasks that you solve with these tools, please describe them.

Реter Konow:

George, I would like to understand the meaning and application of virtual functions in practice (in which tasks and how exactly you use them) and the meaning of abstract classes. If you have specific tasks that you solve with these tools, please describe them.

I'm certainly not him, but my articles 1 - 3 in my opinion, maybe a little further than 3, have all the information on concrete examples of order and position tracking.

Vladimir Simakov:
How are there no ready-made libraries? Maybe you don't have google? Or do you want to make a crutch on mql? What for? For the same fann it took 150 lines of code in pros and the same number in mql to make them work together. So you'd better learn an "adult" language and win api.
Do you think it is possible to make a breakthrough in the field of AI relying on publicly available libraries? That is, you take pieces of code from one place and add pieces of code from another and that's it. Really?