A question for OOP experts. - page 19

TheXpert:

virtual functions are those that can be overridden in a derived class. template is different, in any context.

a specific implementation may well be in a base class. or not (if the function is purely virtual)

There is virtual inheritance, but you don't need to worry about it.

an interface is roughly an abstract class that has nothing but purely virtual functions.

virtual functions are just a part of polymorphism - dynamic polymorphism. overloading and templates are static.

You can do it everywhere, you just let it all pass through your flat tabular thinking.

Look, I don't want to lower myself to your boorish tone. I will say this - the result rules. Tons of theory is certainly useful, but practice shows everything as it is. Compete with me in practice and result. Because, your vast mind is churning and churning theories.

Реter Konow:
You're competing with me on the practice and result side. Because your vast mind is full of theories.

which result are we talking about?

TheXpert : QB 24 sources (1856 + 12386 + 4393 + 1729 + 8863 + 8417 .... views) + 3 articles (2951 + 4719 + 12625 views)

Tag Konow: KB 1 source 423 views + 34 forum threads created

or are you trying to measure your pips? ))))

Igor Makanu:

which result are we talking about?

TheXpert : QB 24 sources (1856 + 12386 + 4393 + 1729 + 8863 + 8417 .... views) + 3 articles (2951 + 4719 + 12625 views)

Tag Konow: KB 1 source 423 views + 34 forum threads created

or are you trying to measure your pips? ))))

Ah, so that's the result? The number of publications. Then there's a lot of supermen here. No. I'm talking about problem solving. Efficiency, speed, concision... Let someone else measure it by publication...

Реter Konow:

If you're talking about OOP, please don't introduce new terms and don't redefine old ones. You'll have to take your mind off your practice and read some theory.

I actually said it right on the post and you're the one being rude.

you're a practitioner ))))

How do OOP experts see a typical trend-following trading system? And first of all, its composition and the main functions of extracting potential profits.

Реter Konow:
Oh, so this is the result? Number of publications. Then there's a lot of supermen here. No. I'm talking about problem solving. Efficiency, speed, concision... Let someone else measure it by publication...

for the topic of this forum, it's a result!

And what's in someone's pocket ... As for the theory and practice, I have already mentioned it in the theory section, but here I will give you my opinion about people involved in the subject of trading: imho these people can be divided into traders, near-marketers, swindlers and dreamers.

I am a marketeer moving towards trading, while you are a dreamer ;)

Реter Konow:
Oh, so this is the result? The number of publications. Then there's a lot of supermen here. No. I'm talking about problem solving. Efficiency, speed, concision... Let someone else measure it by publication...

I looked diagonally at the way you write. What can I say? I couldn't do that, I'd go crazy writing all that stuff on my monitor.

This is just lyricism. That's not the main thing, in the end, we all remember the proverb about the choice of method of handwaving. The main problem with your code is not how it's written, this is ultimately a personal matter, but that it is guaranteed to die with you, because no one wants to understand it, because it would be easier to write your own implementation.

TheXpert:

If you're talking about OOP, please don't introduce new terms and don't redefine old ones. You'll have to take your mind off your practice and read some theory.

I'm answering your question via post and you're the one who is rude.

you're a practitioner ))))

Well, sorry if I offended your favourite theory with carelessness. Just remember that there is always practice to test everything. So, this PRACTICE proves that the mostefficient code is always simple to primitive. And you have to be able to program "primitively" to outperform others in speed and functional growth. And theoretical "muscles", are needed more by theorists.

Vladimir Simakov:

I looked diagonally at the way you write. What can I say? I can't do that, I'd go crazy writing all that stuff on my monitor.

That's just lyricism. That's not the main thing, in the end we all remember the proverb about the choice of handwashing method. The main problem with your code is not how it's written, it's ultimately personal, but that it is guaranteed to die with you, because no one wants to understand it, as it would be easier to write your own implementation.

Trust me, your codes will die with you. You think anyone wants them?) Well, think.

I didn't post the open source code to be parsed. It was a requirement of the codebase. The main purpose was to post a useful result.

Реter Konow:

Are you up to your old tricks again?)) I thought you'd stopped trolling in my threads. You can't resist getting personal. No way...)

When a person gets personal, it means that he has nothing to say on the matter. Apparently, the arguments are ironclad.

How can there be flooding and trolling in a topic which was originally created for the purpose of flooding and trolling? Peter, confess, you have created the theme not to learn OOP, but to show what a cool user of arrays you are, and that OOP is generally for these most (which Barabashka calls profane), but not for such cool patsaks as you)))

Naturally, in this thread can not be anything other than flooding and trolling. And those who write here seriously, keep in mind, all this has already been told to Peter more than once.