How do I get Open,Low,High,Close parameters in MQL5? - page 13

Looked at my code through the eyes of a programmer who has never encountered it. I was horrified. You have no idea what kind of monster you'll encounter.) A styler won't help.

But no matter how ugly my code might look to others it works and it is efficient. I hope the code base accepts it.

Стилизатор - Разработка программ - MetaTrader 5
Стилизатор - Разработка программ - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Стилизатор позволяет быстро привести оформление исходного кода к рекомендуемому стандарту. Это делает код легко читаемым, выглядящем профессионально. Грамотно оформленный код гораздо проще читать и анализировать в последующем как его автору, так и другим пользователям. Чтобы запустить стилизатор, нажмите " Стилизатор" в меню "Сервис" или...

Реter Konow:
Looked at my code through the eyes of a programmer who has never encountered it. It's terrifying. You have no idea what kind of monster you're up against.) A styler won't do you any good.

Peter - why are you taking offence?

Are you a programmer? Why are you wasting your time here?

If you are a real programmer - you have a lot of work!!!

Where are you!!!

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Peter - why are you taking offence?

Are you a programmer? Why are you wasting your time here?

If you are a real programmer - you have a lot of work!!!

Where are you!!!

Well, I'm not really a programmer. Programmers don't write like that. They are different. I am an amateur developer who "grows" programs from his idea of a "kernel". Figuratively.

Реter Konow:
Well, I'm not really a programmer. Programmers don't write like that. They're different. I'm an amateur developer who "grows" programs from his idea of a "kernel". Figuratively.

Navok does. So you're a programmer.

Too bad there's no country listed. Where are you from?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Navok does. So you're a programmer.

Too bad there's no country listed. Where are you from?

Immigrant originally from Russia. I have lived in different countries. Politics breeds enmity between people and I have realised that it is better to leave this issue out of the brackets of communication.

Реter Konow:
An immigrant comes from Russia. I have lived in different countries. Politics breeds enmity between people and I have realised that it is better to leave this issue behind the brackets of communication.

we are all immigrants from the USSR.

I think it's time for you to go back to Russia.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

We are all immigrants from the USSR.

I think it's time to go back to Russia.

))).

Реter Konow:
))).

It won't get any worse than where you are now.

And if you have a head on your shoulders.

- and even more so.

and you do!

Anything is possible.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

It won't get any worse than where you are now.

And if you have a head on your shoulders.

- and even more so.

and you do!

Anything is possible.

Thank you).

Реter Konow:
Moderators. We've gone a bit off-topic.)))

No - Petya.

My uncle's name was Patro.

COME BACK TO RUSSIA!!! AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY!!!