How do I get Open,Low,High,Close parameters in MQL5? - page 11

I apologise, my mistake indeed). Thanks for the tip.

Since everyone here has helped me so much, and not to open another branch, I'll ask a question here. I opened this branch to put my first, possibly useful, development into a codebase. This development just required knowledge, which I didn't have. Namely, how to work with bars in MQL5. Thank God the knowledgeable people are here.

In short, the development is ready and I try to load it to Buy side, but they keep answering that the file does not fit MT5. Either invalid characters in the name or coincidence of file names... But, nothing like that. It is an indicator that works for MT5 and I upload it to QB from there. So, it does match. The names don't match and the characters are valid. So what could be the problem? I ask knowledgeable people to help in my first posting to Codebase)).

#224875  Файл не подходит для MetaTrader 5 либо имя файла имеет запрещенные символы (или совпадает с именем другого приложенного файла): Last_10_bars_table.ex5 

Реter Konow:

Since everyone here has helped me so much, and not to open another branch, I'll ask a question here. I opened this branch to put my first, possibly useful, development into a codebase. This development just required knowledge, which I didn't have. Namely, how to work with bars in MQL5. Thank God the knowledgeable people are here.

In short, the development is ready and I try to load it to Buy side, but they keep answering that the file does not fit MT5. Either invalid characters in the name or coincidence of file names... But, nothing like that. It is an indicator that works for MT5 and I upload it to QB from there. So it does match. The names don't match and the characters are valid. So what could be the problem? I'm asking knowledgeable people to help in my first posting to Codobase)).

Most likely this is the problem:

или совпадает с именем другого приложенного файла

Maybe you're not attaching the same file?

Ihor Herasko:

This is probably the problem:

Maybe you're not attaching the same file?

I am attaching 2 files: first .ex5 and second (as required) .mq5. They have different names. ex5 works, it is on MT5.

But when compiling the exeshnik, I get warnings that I haven't fixed yet(type conversions). Could this be the reason?

Реter Konow:
I attach 2 files. The first .ex5, the second (as required) .mq5. They have different names. ex5 works, it is on MT5.

ex5 is not needed in the Code Base. Only the source code is needed there.

Ihor Herasko:

ex5 is not needed in the Code Base. Only the source code is needed there.

Is this prohibition? What if the program is hundreds of kilobytes, or even several megabytes? How then?

Реter Konow:
Is that a ban? But what if the program is hundreds of kilobytes or even several megabytes? How then?

Archive. The list of acceptable file types includes zip:

.gif .png .jpg .jpeg .zip .txt .log .mqh .mq5 .mq4 .mt5 .set .tpl

Text files are well compressed. 16 Mb will fit.

Ihor Herasko:

Archive. The list of permissible file types includes zip:

Text files are well compressed. 16 Mb will fit.

I see. If ex5 is archived, will it work? Well, for example, I want to benefit people, but I don't want to reveal all the source code. The style of code is too individual and they will not do any good. That said, I want to share the fruits of my labours. What do you think?

Deleted. My spreadsheet got in the way. Advertising for non-existent products. Or just an unprofitable backdrop for some colourless blanks... Well, whatever.)

And there's so much more I could have done for the codebase... Diversify the gray mass flow...

I wonder if I publish it open-source, will they still remove it? Well, there's always a reason, isn't there? In principle, I can publish open source.