Economic calendar. Questions, discussions. - page 4

Vladimir Kononenko:
Yes. You can also flick the weeks to the right and left of the calendar

You can, but it depends on how much to shift. It is easier to move it by 10 weeks by selecting dates rather than moving it 1 week at a time.

Artyom Trishkin:

Don't do it often - the autobahn will come.

I'll be more careful.

@Renat Fatkhullin Renat, please tell me how often you can request calendar data.

The day before yesterday I even manually managed to get blocked with message You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Interested in getting the actual value at the time of the news release. That's from the time it's due until it's published, how often can the calendar be queried?

Added:

And it's also very inconvenient to programmatically filter news by country, currency and importance. If you need to get news of medium and high importance, you have to do two separate queries. Why not make importance in the form of flags with the ability to combine them. The same goes for currencies and countries. Especially EU countries.

And if I may add. There is no release time for news of the same kind.

Vladimir Kononenko:
And if I may add. There is no news release time of one kind.

This time is pulled out programmatically with no problem.

Alexey Viktorov:

This time is pulled out programmatically with no problem.

understandable Alexei, but not all programmers

Vladimir Kononenko:

I understand, Alexei, but not all programmers

And you don't have to look with your eyes. This news comes out every month with a shift if the date falls on a weekend, and the time is always the same.

Alexey Viktorov:

You don't even have to look with your eyes. This news comes out every month with an offset if the date falls on a weekend, and the time is always the same.

Not a single news item has changed its time since 2017?

Vladimir Kononenko:
Not a single news item has changed its release time since 2017?
Well, I looked manually for a few months, all at the same time.

Looked through a lot of economic calendars, cranked up the news indicators for MT4. In my opinion, the presentation of information for analysis could be better. There is no link between the news and the chart, and if there is, it is local and does not show the whole picture.

That's why I offer the next version of the news indicator - in addition to the standard functions of news release time displaying by a vertical line in the sub-window, there will be a graph of forecast curves and actual values with the histogram of their deviations by the news of a certain type for the selected currency. In this place, I think it is necessary to plot the minute candles, which were formed as a result of news releases from the above histogram. We need to see how the news release affects the quotes.

This way we isolate those news items that actually affect the currency and determine the true "importance" for a particular type of news item, we will see the dependencies of the direction of news impulses on the numerical values of that news item. We'll look at the dependence of news changes on previous changes and much more.

Let's call this the 1 way of displaying information.