Do they buy advisers for MT4 and MT5? - page 8

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, what difference does it make to a scalper if he measures speed and acceleration on different instruments? Honestly, I optimised everything for Eurobucks, but it may as well work for other pairs. After all, mathematics is mathematics))

There is no scalper or other EA that works on all timeframes and all pairs. Don't talk rubbish with Nikitin.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are no scalpers or other EAs working on all timeframes and all pairs. Don't talk rubbish with Nikitin

They don't have them yet, but they MUST have them... Arithmetic is arithmetic! And so are the TRENDS - sources of profit!

aleger:

It's not there yet, but it MUST be... Arithmetic is arithmetic! And so are the TRENDS - sources of profit!

Tell me more, trend is your friend, it smells like mothballs.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Tell me more, trend is your friend, it smells like mothballs.
Not a "friend", a source of profit!

Vladimir Baskakov:
Say, trend is your friend, it smells like mothballs.
I say, trend is your friend. If you're in it. Well, you should aim for it, not sit around guessing or waiting.
I, so don't wait, and I don't guess. I don't care.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Liar! Everything is different.

What's the point of me lying here? It's not like I'm selling anything. Right now, the scalper is doing it on the euro, the pound, the yen and the kiwi with the same settings. The only thing is, I didn't make the settings in pips, but in dollars per lot, which means they're universal.

Gainmaker:

There are several earning methods.

I only trade one. I can put the rest in the form of Expert Advisors for sale.

Is it reasonable to spend time on writing EAs for sale?

Do you buy EAs for MT4 and MT5 or do they just stand in the shop window without any moves?

Browse freelancing from time to time. They are often looking for profitable advisors there. Budget from $10!!! You need to hurry while there is a buyer.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Look through freelancing from time to time. They are often looking for profitable EAs. Budget from $10!!! You need to hurry, while there is a buyer.

Yeah... that's a real bummer, too... :-)

You've got some nerve! :-)

Dmitiry Ananiev:

And Volchansky complains that his hot water was cut off for 2 weeks. Well, shit! What kind of scalper is this if he does not make money on the boiler.
I had a shutdown too, by the way. But I don't need hot water in the summer. And I spend more time at the seaside in the summer. Although my scalper is not a tick, but a regular night scalper.
I do not think the word "work" has any definition of "earnings" in it!

Dmitry, you should be more modest .... here is a screenshot of your signals. You can only go as far as the Sea of Azov with these.

Files:
lsbewp_nv6o.JPG  88 kb

Gainmaker:

Is there any point in spending time writing EAs for sale?

Do EAs buy for MT4 and MT5 or are they just on display with no movement?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Are "advisors" for MT4 and MT5 being bought?

Gainmaker, 2019.06.20 13:21

Maybe you can tell me how to lure the crowds of losomaniacs to my products?

With such an attitude towards your "future" users, you won't get much profit, and will you get any at all?

I think that 90% of those who are still in the Market, do not work anywhere else!

Accordingly, part of the profit from their "methods and strategies" and the rest from the sale of their developments!

There are many articles here on the site on how to market your product to make it sell.