Do they buy advisers for MT4 and MT5? - page 7

Roman Shiredchenko:

TOTALLY IN THE HOLE!!! :-)

That post is absolute nonsense again ... - No kidding here.

Man, what difference does it make to a scalper if he measures speed and acceleration on different instruments? Honestly, I optimised everything for eurobucks, but it works just as well for other pairs. After all, mathematics is mathematics in itself ))).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, what difference does it make to a scalper if he measures speed and acceleration on different instruments? Honestly, I optimised everything for Eurobucks, but it may as well work for other pairs. It's mathematics in mathematics))

It's understandable... I was discussing this non-scalper TS... :-)

I'm still sawing mine on USDJPY...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

That's my point exactly. What the fuck does a scalper care what he trades on? All that matters is determining the speed and acceleration of prices, defining the channel, plus various MM perks. If you don't consider netting, everything is pretty much the same on a hedge

Thanks for this info!!! Will check the varic after my breakout, so far no channels at all and no manimanageable pluses. Scalp clean... how's HE? :-)

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Dear Ludomaniacs, everyone who claims here that he has a stable earning system on all TFs and instruments, attach the account monitoring to such a statement - after examination I will make my public apologies to you. As long as there is no monitoring - f**k all you want, paper will take everything.

Who needs an apology from a *** who does not understand the basics of stable trading?... Keep writing your childish fabrications...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, what difference does it make to a scalper if he measures speed and acceleration on different instruments? Honestly, I optimised everything for Eurobucks, but it may as well work for other pairs. After all, mathematics is mathematics))

Liar! Everything is different.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, what difference does it make to a scalper if he measures speed and acceleration on different instruments? Honestly, I optimised everything for Eurobucks, but it may as well work for other pairs. After all, mathematics is mathematics))

At the same time Volchansky complains about the fact that his hot water was cut off for 2 weeks. Oh, man! What kind of a scalper is this if he hasn't earned a boiler.
I had a shutdown too, by the way. But I don't need hot water in the summer. And in the summer I spend more time at the seaside. Although my scalper is not a tick, but a regular night scalper.
I do not think the word "work" has any definition of "earnings" in it!

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It is a myth that an EA will show stable results even on all currency pairs. That does not happen.

Even the same symbol on different servers shows different results.

+

Serqey Nikitin:

Who needs an apology ***...

I certainly don't want yours. Offer it to someone else.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, what difference does it make to a scalper if he measures speed and acceleration on different instruments? Honestly, I optimised everything for Eurobucks, but it may as well work for other pairs. Because mathematics is mathematics in itself)).

The mathematics is the same, the results are different. This is not the point that one TS may work only on one symbol, but each symbol has its own characteristics that cannot be ignored. Therefore the fact that TS works well for one instrument and poorly for another one does not indicate anything, because it can exploit the specific properties of the instrument, that is all. Remember for example the EURCHF when it was holding its rate.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I certainly don't want yours. Offer yours to someone else.

Don't twist things around, it was YOU who offered an apology for the stupid post...

What I bought it for, I sell it for!