A strategy with which to get into shorts. Usually before the cut-off, on stocks that can be shorted, JUNE JULY Harvest - page 6

prostotrader:

And this.

My daughter has traded my robots for a year using my strategy (although she earns more than I do :) )

Cool. Just remove the picture, imho.

prostotrader:

My bad, didn't see it (or stole it from you ... :) )

Yes, it, the strategy, is known, and, in general, obvious, if only you were willing. And some brains :))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, it's a known strategy, and it's generally obvious, if you're willing. And some brains.)

So where do we get this "brains"?

prostotrader:

So where do we get these 'brains'?

FH with 'brains' don't come, imho. And here we have a solid FH.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

FH with "brains" don't go to FH. And here we have a solid FH.

I don't know what an FX is.

prostotrader:

I don't know what FX is.

Well, forex.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, forex.

:):)

You're going to get charts and names of mathematicians... :)

prostotrader:

:):)

In general, stock exchange forums are more informative, but few people do auto-trading there. Practically nobody. And it is boring to endlessly discuss what will fall and what will rise.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

In general, stock exchange forums are more informative, but few people do auto-trading there. Practically nobody. And it is boring to endlessly discuss what will fall and what will rise.

I almost never trade hands (occasionally gold (I've been trading it for more than 12 years), very occasionally oil (when it drops to 24-35) and stocks at historic lows (RusHydro)).

I also buy Straddle when there is news like Brexit, presidential elections etc.

prostotrader:

I almost never trade hands (occasionally gold (I've been trading it for over 12 years), very little oil (when it's 24-35) and stocks at historical lows (RusHydro)).

I used to trade hands almost every day, intaraday. But very tiresome. Now occasionally, so as not to lose my qualifications.

It's a pity the liquidity in options is low now - you can't get a position together. I gave up in 2015. Now I have decided to resume - the situation is still a disaster. It was almost a win-win option.

I am a strangler, and positions based on them.