GAZPROM is on fire - page 6

Pawel Egoshin:

Well, 250 has been broken through. If it is long term, then even now it is safe to take it and not to worry. I think by the end of the year it will be worth more than 300. All young people now need to stock up on people's property. It is a good stock of durability and an inheritance for grandchildren. There may not be such gifts later.

Analysts once said that it is severely undervalued - almost 10 times... I do not remember exactly... so if the Americans cannot crush sanctions and non-residents will take it... ... then the price will certainly go up and will probably exceed 2K ... so if you miss the deadline you'll be too late ...)

Where will Rostelecom go... if the trend is towards free Internet everywhere...

Pawel Egoshin:

Well, 250 has been broken through. If it is long term, then even now it is safe to take it and not to worry. I think by the end of the year it will be worth more than 300. All young people now need to stock up on people's property. It is a good stock of durability and an inheritance for grandchildren. There may not be such gifts later.

Great news!

Сергей Криушин:

Some analysts once said that it is severely undervalued - almost 10 times... I do not remember exactly... so if the Americans are not able to crush sanctions and non-residents will take it... ... then the price will certainly go up and will probably exceed 2K ... so if you miss the deadline you'll be too late ...)

Where will Rostelecom go ... if the trend is towards free Internet everywhere ...

I think we should take mousetraps and cheese.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I think we should take mousetraps and cheese.

There's already an overabundance of this device - at every click or step... everyone is sharpened to squeeze out a kopeck... they'll jack up prices and shout: we're an internet - only cheaper for nothing...))

Now would be a good time to buy GP stock and sell the distant GP futures -12.19 - not a bad contango.
Only calmly, slowly and according to the Offer. first sell the futures and only then buy the shares.

If we dump the position in a couple of weeks, we might get 2-3% without any hassle or fuss.

By the way, Sbera and Sbera-12.19 also look good for such a deal - 230.35 and 23,848, respectively. But in any case, we have to wait until tomorrow.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Now would be a good time to buy GP stock and sell GP long futures -12.19 is not a bad contango.
Only calmly, slowly and according to the Offer. first sell the futures and only then buy the shares.

If we dump the position in a couple of weeks, we might get 2-3%, no hassle and no fuss.

By the way, Sbera and Sbea-12.19 futures also look good for such a trade - 230.35 and 23,848, respectively. But in any case, we have to wait until tomorrow.

9.19 12.19 not good?

diman1982:

9.19 12.19 not good?

Deleted the message, didn't realise you were talking about the calendar spread. I don't know, I can't tell you right away, you have to count it. I did not do it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I didn't realise you were talking about the calendar spread. I don't know, I can't say right away, you have to do the math. I didn't do it.

Yes, there's a difference of about 430 roubles

https://lenta.ru/news/2019/12/02/so_sad/?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fyandex.ru%2Fnews
Европа обвалила цены на российский газ до минимума
Европа обвалила цены на российский газ до минимума
  • Егор Алеев / ТАСС
  • lenta.ru
Стоимость российского трубопроводного газа для Европы опустилась до минимума за последние 15 лет. Это следует из комментария к отчету «Газпрома» по МСФО. В третьем квартале средняя цена за тысячу кубометров с учетом акциза и таможенных пошлин составила 169,8 доллара. Год назад за тот же период она превышала 250 долларов, то есть падение в...

Down to a level of no more than $1 for 6 months, followed by a rise to at least $10 for 7 years. That's about the size of it. A crisis is coming, however.